What's new

Are People Finally Starting to Realize Jefferson is the Worst Overall Player on the Jazz

Contributor
He might possibly be the worst defender I've ever seen. The Jazz are never better off with him in the game.

Waaaaaaa!

It's not Jefferson's fault he gets double teamed after receiving a terrible pass and the Jazz refuse to get a single shooter open.

False.

Not trying to defend Al but he is not the worst.

He is not the worst. But here is a key factor: he is maybe the worst defender AND he plays the most critical position on D, the center. So his horrible D may have the "worst" effect on the team. Assuming defense is at least as important as offense, which it is.

I think he is the worse pick'n roll defender we have but he is only the start of our problems.

Like even worse than Bell, who literally does nothing?!

Can't count people who don't play. What has Jefferson done to warrant any playing time? If Favors played like Jefferson he wouldn't play a minute the entire season.

He is not the worst. But here is a key factor: he is maybe the worst defender AND he plays the most critical position on D, the center. So his horrible D may have the "worst" effect on the team. Assuming defense is at least as important as offense, which it is.

I'll agree with that. His D is by far the biggest problem on the team.

Can't count people who don't play. What has Jefferson done to warrant any playing time? If Favors played like Jefferson he wouldn't play a minute the entire season.

You said ont he team. I say Miles and Bell are worse and Howard gives Big Al a run for his money. This is not an endorsement of Al but a knock on some of the players we have.

You said ont he team. I say Miles and Bell are worse and Howard gives Big Al a run for his money. This is not an endorsement of Al but a knock on some of the players we have.

Who gives a ****. Point is he sucks and will never play more than five minutes for any team who wants to win in the playoffs because they would never put up with his awful defense.

Who gives a ****. Point is he sucks and will never play more than five minutes for any team who wants to win in the playoffs because they would never put up with his awful defense.

Then maybe you need to get clearer in what the hell you are trying to say.

Then maybe you need to get clearer in what the hell you are trying to say.

No I won't, because even if other people don't agree, I still think when you consider his overall game that he is the worst player on the team. At least Miles and Bells inability doesn't plague the Jazz for 30+ minutes a game like Jefferson's does.

No I won't, because even if other people don't agree, I still think when you consider his overall game that he is the worst player on the team. At least Miles and Bells inability doesn't plague the Jazz for 30+ minutes a game like Jefferson's does.

Then don't PMS when people disagree with what you DID say. Yes this team is better with out Al

Olay Al at it again tonight..... Letting Duncan push him around left and right. He needs to go this off season.