What's new

Are People Finally Starting to Realize Jefferson is the Worst Overall Player on the Jazz

No I won't, because even if other people don't agree, I still think when you consider his overall game that he is the worst player on the team. At least Miles and Bells inability doesn't plague the Jazz for 30+ minutes a game like Jefferson's does.

Hey buddy. Calm your *** down.

I have to admit previous to today I was reluctant to the thought of trading Al this off season. In a regular season game he is a elite low post scorer 20/10 guy who are hard to find. I thought with maybe a combination of the big 3 we could cover up his awful defense. But he absolutely shrinked at the occasion. For someone who supposedly been playing so hard and long to make the playoffs, ive never seen a "vet" "go to player" give up like he did tonight in a playoff game. You want a vet and someone with the experience he has to weather the storm and be a leader in the playoffs. You would expect him to give it everything he has playing for this moment. What we got was a quitter. He has no.place on our team. As a coach, why would you continue to play someone who gave up like he did. Harris is in this same boat btw. Bench Harris and Al for the rest of the series and trade them in the off season. I woul rather see Enes fumble the ball/dribble off his foot/travel/(insert what ever else Enes does wrong) over a quitter any day.

The one bright side to all this is The Jazz making the playoffs when no one expected them to with Big Al as their "go-to" guy makes him all the more trade-able for actual assets in the off-season.

Al stunk. But who didn't?

this.

absolutely this.

even sap looked like he didn't want to be out there, but i couldn't find the thread dumping on him.

i actually thought al played some better d tonight. his offense was horrible though. 12 foot baby hooks aren't gonna get it done.
i'm not sure what people expected from the jazz this year but the spurs are just a phenomenal team and we are seeing straight up how far off the pace we are.

peeps are gonna vent but try and keep in mind that we are playing the hottest team in the league, the best coach in the league, probably the best bench in the league and the best 3-pt shooting team in the league.

sure it was an embarrassing smack-down today but we just don't have the cattle to go with these guys, especially when we go to the bench.

i believe we still might pinch a game in utah if parker has an off-night and we lift our intensity across the board.

as for al and the OP, don't be ridiculous. he's not even close to our worst.
let's hope he can put in a better showing in game 3 cos like it or not, he's pretty important to our chances of winning.

I do think Al needs to go but not because the losses are on him. They're on everyone. Big Al needs to go because he doesn't help the other guys out, doesn't pass, doesn't defend very well, and doesn't run the P&R. If nothing else, Al should go to make room for Favors. He is our guy. Let Malone work with him for a summer. He'll get everything down and improve quickly, but he NEEDS TO PLAY MORE if that's going to happen. Al is in the way. Trade him for the pieces we actually need.