What's new

Are you ready?

I'm pretty sure Candrew was joking...
Here's some levity for you all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SgmARwtptoo

Entirely possible. I do not know his humor well enough to tell so I went with the way he worded things and as GF said what he bolded.

Be careful. Foxnews reported on their home page today that Black Panthers have taken over Philly and are intimidating voters to vote for Obama.

LOL!

It's the same knuckle head from 2008 (sigh).

He should probably sell that Black Panther uniform on E-Bay. It's a collector's item. Especially since The Black Panters no longer exist any where for the last 40 years except on Fox News.

well I guess he can forget about selling that uniform on E-Bay.

Members of the original Black Panther Party have insisted that the newer party is illegitimate and have firmly declared that "there is no new Black Panther Party".

Plus North Philly (where this dumbass is camped out) is almost all black - just confirmed this with a co-worker from Philly

Maybe he's out to intimidate the African Americans for Romeny Caucus?

I don't know.

Oh ok. There is no KKK, Hezbolah, Al Queada, Hamas, Al Shabazz, Aryan Brotherhood, Black Panther Party or New Black Panther Party so now there isn't. If just saying somehting makes it true then we are set. I just got rid of alot of hate groups. Where's my Nobel bitches?

Obama got my vote.. not that it matters.. this state belongs to Romney (unfortunately).

Plus North Philly (where this dumbass is camped out) is almost all black - just confirmed this with a co-worker from Philly

Maybe he's out to intimidate the African Americans for Romeny Caucus?

I don't know.

Last time it was still absurd and in my opinion criminal that they were there int he capacity they were. The fact that the people affected by it are mostly black is irrelevant.

What is your opinion on any possible racism in how the black community is voting?

I'll never understand someone who would vote for the "lesser of two evils" is that not still a vote for evil? Vote for who you want to be your President! Let's shake up this broken system!

Last time it was still absurd and in my opinion criminal that they were there int he capacity they were. The fact that the people affected by it are mostly black is irrelevant.

It's one dude - I doubt they were affected at all. Whatever, I don't really care. He's probably back in his rubber room where he belongs.

What is your opinion on any possible racism in how the black community is voting?

Oh yeah, I'm sure there are plenty of black folks that are just voting for Obama because he's black. Like Colin Powell for instance - I don't think that mean Colin's racist against whites - do you?

It's one dude - I doubt they were affected at all. Whatever, I don't really care. He's probably back in his rubber room where he belongs.

Oh yeah, I'm sure there are plenty of black folks that are just voting for Obama because he's black. Like Colin Powell for instance - I don't think that mean Colin's racist against whites - do you?

I doubt they were as well that does not mean I don't have a problem with what they were trying to do. Especially in 2008.

So different track. If some of Romneys white supporters are voting for him because he is white does that make them racist?

President Al Gore, everyone!

I know this is said in jest but in my opinion he should have won and been president. That was absurd. I think he would have been a bad one but he should have been one.

President Al Gore, everyone!

I don't like Al Gore, but if he won the popular vote he should have been our president. I'm all for this going both ways.

And beyond that there should have been an effort to count every vote cast in Fl. Period. If someone tried to vote for Gore it should have counted. If someone tried to vote for Bush it should have counted. The way things went down was just bad.

Oh ok. There is no ... Black Panther Party or New Black Panther Party so now there isn't.

Just to be clear: the states goals of the New Black Panther Party have little in common with what the original Black Panther Party was trying to achieve. It's like Stormfront claiming they are resurrecting the Bull Moose party.

OK, A black person is voting for Obama because he's black. And you're asking if that action, in and of itself, makes him a racist? I don't know. They could be. I haven't really thought about it.

When I was single, I dated a couple of black girls (one was bi-racial actually) and I can say in general I preferred dating white girls. Does that make me racist? I don't think I am. Is it OK to have one preference over the other and still not be racist?