What's new

Article About Denver Wanting to Trade

****, I wonder if they want to shed it so badly they would do 14 and Faried for our 2nd and a couple future 2nds? And filler if need be to get us under the cap.

If we could pull that off and have 14, 21 and next year’s 1st, we’d have some legit ****ing assets.

****, I wonder if they want to shed it so badly they would do 14 and Faried for our 2nd and a couple future 2nds? And filler if need be to get us under the cap.

If we could pull that off and have 14, 21 and next year’s 1st, we’d have some legit ****ing assets.

Okay Faried and Chandler and 14 for Burks?

Bring back Exum and Favors.

Rubio-Exum
Mitchell-O’Neale
Ingles-Chandler-Sef
Favors-Crowder-JJ
Gobert-Faried-Bradley

Use 14 and 21 to move up and draft BPA.

2ba317.jpg

Pretty sure we’d be at like 130M with that roster lmao.

I doubt it. If Exum and Favors return for the same type of deals, our cap really doesn't change. The secret here is Faried is expiring next year, so Denver's liability turns into our asset without appreciably changing anything.

How high could we get with 14, 21, and Bradley?

Could we get as high as 7 with that?

How high could we get with 14, 21, and Bradley?

Bradley is still an unknown project at this point, so I doubt it counts for anything. But 14 and 21 is probably worth a 7 thru 10 range, if not slightly better. That's assuming Utah and Denver get that deal done early in the draft and include another team in that range.

Bradley is still an unknown project at this point, so I doubt it counts for anything. But 14 and 21 is probably worth a 7 thru 10 range, if not slightly better. That's assuming Utah and Denver get that deal done early in the draft and include another team in that range.

14 and 21 alone isn’t getting you higher than probably 9. At best. Bradley, while a wildcard, was supposedly going to be a top 10 pick this draft had he stayed in school. He has a year in the g-league too and while he may be a wildcard to us, scouts have certain opinions of him I’m sure.

Why would any of us want Faried on our roster? It's not worth the cash. Dude is a too small PF, that can rebound, but can't shoot. How does that get us anywhere near where we are trying to go?

Why would any of us want Faried on our roster? It's not worth the cash. Dude is a too small PF, that can rebound, but can't shoot. How does that get us anywhere near where we are trying to go?
I don't think anyone is interested in the trade for Faried, but the pick that would come along with him (hypothetically) is enticing. I'm skeptical about it happening.

Bradley has pretty much zero value. Besides the fact he's not that good, he's pretty much the prototypical example of the type of player who is useless in today's NBA.

It's not really about Faried. But turning the Ungs into another possible asset (Faried's deal expiring next summer) along with 14? Yeah, you do that.