What's new

Article: Change needed in Jazz front court

I would like to see what they could do if separated.
If we separated them we could also figure out which one to keep.
However, we may never know now.

Couldn't get through the whole thing. Terrible. And the stuff about sign-and-trades is ********. With the Jazz under the cap, an S&T to a team over the cap or not under by enough is still plausible, and won't be affected by BYC (which now only applies in sign-and-trades.

Yeah, I hadn't heard that at all about S&T. I don't see how it would be impossible. I do know I'm tired of Al and would rather not sign him long term. Millsap I'm much happier with, though he certainly isn't perfect.

The grammar cop in me (my degree is in English) wants to get out my red pen & scribble all over that article.

What centers would be the ideal compliment to Favors? Why did they not mention Kanter there?

Yeah, I hadn't heard that at all about S&T. I don't see how it would be impossible. I do know I'm tired of Al and would rather not sign him long term. Millsap I'm much happier with, though he certainly isn't perfect.

The grammar cop in me (my degree is in English) wants to get out my red pen & scribble all over that article.

What centers would be the ideal compliment to Favors? Why did they not mention Kanter there?
Perhaps a center who would clap his hands or give Favors a pat on the back and tell Derrick what a good job he was doing every time he made a basket or blocked a shot?

Barring that, the prefect complement would be a center who could score some points while still playing average defense. In other words, a guy the Jazz have absolutely ZERO chance of obtaining.

I like what he suggests with the bucks. Ekpe is a good third big, Tobias is intriguing and Beno could do well in our "system"...wait do we have a system anymore?

I like what he suggests with the bucks. Ekpe is a good third big, Tobias is intriguing and Beno could do well in our "system"...wait do we have a system anymore?

I'm a Tobias fan. I really don't understand how he gets so few minutes.

Typos aside, an interesting article. https://www.theprobasketballtalk.com/2013/01/the-frontcourt-change-is-needed-in-utah.html

Thoughts? I actually wouldn't mind seeing the Jazz move both guys as long as they get good pieces in return. I do find it strange they didn't even mention Kanter.

First off, thanks for even linking my article in this forum. As a college student, I would like feedback on the article, especially the typos. I didn't even think of Kanter, so that was a huge gaff on my part. Please email me at @ QHaynes22@gmail.com please. I would love some of the typos pointed out to me so I can improve as a writer.

Once again, thank you for posting my article in your forums. Have a great day.

Thanks for posting my article in this forum, guys. I just had a question: Can you point some of typos out to me? I'm a young writer, who's still learning some of the basic rules of writing. Any chance you guys can point them out to me so they won't happen again? Thank you.

A trade of Beno Udrih, Epke Udoh, and Tobias Harris for Al Jefferson could intrigue both teams.

I would heavily consider this trade. The Bucks would have to take back Tinsley or Watson.
That said, I like a lot of the Bucks' pieces: Udrih, Dunlevy, and Dalembert are veteran expiring contracts; Brandon Jennings has issues but is immensely talented and could easily be a Top 10 PG; young bigs like Udoh and Sanders; and even Monta Ellis. Even though Monta makes $11m a year, he would be the perfect instant offense sixth man. If the Bucks like Jefferson or even Millsap, I think Utah could build a solid package out of Bucks players that keeps them competitive, cost conscious, and continuing to build for the future.