What's new

At the very least....

You must see that Hayward is getting much better looks in Snyder's system than he was in Corbin's.

Exactly. I have no problem with Hayward taking 12 3's if that is what the defense is giving Utah and Gordon is making 37% of them. Get the ball inside or pass it back out for a 3; that's the offensive philosophy. Much better than having the PG dribble the ball looking to make a play until time is winding down and the team is forced to take a long, contested 2.

You must see that Hayward is getting much better looks in Snyder's system than he was in Corbin's.

Not sure about that just yet, but he's definitely knocking down the wide open ones.

One of the Jazz' shooting woes in a couple of games is their "wide open looks" that Thurl keeps harping on missing aren't exactly wide open looks. A lot of them have been rushed " in Snyder's system" just as they often were in Corbin's system. I thinking more along the lines of Trey and Burks shots. They haven't been ideal or spot up at all.

This is similar to last season. Ma. Williams seemed to be open all the time like Hayward is this season, while Burke and Burks played more of rushed-bailout roles.

Exactly. I have no problem with Hayward taking 12 3's if that is what the defense is giving Utah and Gordon is making 37% of them. Get the ball inside or pass it back out for a 3; that's the offensive philosophy. Much better than having the PG dribble the ball looking to make a play until time is winding down and the team is forced to take a long, contested 2.

Dribbling the ball and taking rushed long twos wasn't the problem last season.

Wow. I have not watched a game yet this year until now. Dat no cable bill doe.

This **** is so fun to watch. Amazing. I have NEVER seen a jazz team pass like this. Srs.

Also, hayward and favors are awesome. And that pass from Dante to Rudy in the first quarter....oh myyyyyy.

This thread should be stickied, and every awesome highlight from the season posted here.

That was quite possibly the most fun I have had watching a jazz game since the 90's. Awesome.