What's new

Attention Black Swordsman

AtheistPreacher

I tried to respond to your PM, but apparently your message box is full... we're only allowed 50 messages. You need to delete some if you want me to respond. Please post in this thread to let me know when that's done.

So did TBS send the same "Why I Am Muslim" PM to everyone on Jazzfanz?

If so I call spam.

I'm not going to send out a PM from someone else unless that person says it's okay. In this case I think you could just ask TBS for it.

If so I call spam.

He required a PM to explain that? I can do it in a few words:

Because my parents are.

If so I call spam.
I won't share the content, but yeah, it's the same PM. Three messages long, yes? I rather suspected he had sent it around to others.

Not sure why he doesn't just start a thread. Then he'd only have to post it once.

I sent it to Gameface because he asked in a post "why my god."

I sent one to Atheist Preacher because he talks about religion alot.

The one I sent Gameface was two pages I think :/

My Parents aren't Muslim, I converted to Islam.

Also if you want a Vulgar Laugh TroutBum just read this:

2 Nepri 5:21 And he had caused the acursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.

It gets me every time.

I sent it to Gameface because he asked in a post "why my god."

I sent one to Atheist Preacher because he talks about religion alot.

The one I sent Gameface was two pages I think :/

My Parents aren't Muslim, I converted to Islam.

Also if you want a Vulgar Laugh TroutBum just read this:

2 Nepri 5:21 And he had caused the acursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.

It gets me every time.

Must make you feel really pious as a religious person to bash another religion. I bet you are closer to your heaven already.

He bashes my religion and you say nothing but now that his religion is the same as yours you have a problem.

You could just rise above him and not stoop to his level. Like I've said before, I don't agree with Mormonism or Islam, but I haven't been bashing either of those religions are here. Of course it bothers me when I see people bashing my religion, but instead of insulting them in return I just pity them and pray for them.

He bashes my religion and you say nothing but now that his religion is the same as yours you have a problem.

Where did he bash your religion? If he did then the same applies. Nice try to paint me as a religious bigot though.

I see mostly people bashing you, not Islam.

Edit: I did not see any basing of your religion on here. I am not saying it didn't happen, I would think it a safe bet that someone somwhere did, it just didnt happen in this thread.

For those that have and claim to be religious : "Must make you feel really pious as a religious person to bash another religion. I bet you are closer to your heaven already."

So much for not caring for what we think...

Where did he bash your religion? If he did then the same applies. Nice try to paint me as a religious bigot though.

I see mostly people bashing you, not Islam.

He says he wants me to PM him about Islam so that he can have a Vulgar Laugh.

Instead I write down a verse from the Book of Mormon and say that I there is nothing Vulgar Laugh worthy like that in the Qur'an.

If what I said is bashing a religion then what he said is equally bashing a religion.