What's new

Game Thread Aug 03, 2020: Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Lakers

Added to Calendar: 08-03-20

Get Joe out of the game 6 turnovers. It looks like he is throwing the game. Man the Jazz and their turnovers. It is amazing they win as often as they do.

Jazz get a 5 pt lead and then Ingles starts turning the ball over.
Get Ingles out. Wtf?
Are you watching the game. he has been horrible in the game especially the third quarter. Quinn agrees he just took him out and replaced him with Royce. Clarkson has just been as bad even worse. 1-9 3 shots blocked.

Now Mitchell is turning over the ball and everyone is clanking shots. Jazz down 7 just like that.

Jazz get a 5 pt lead and then Ingles starts turning the ball over.

Are you watching the game. he has been horrible in the game especially the third quarter. Quinn agrees he just took him out and replaced him with Royce. Clarkson has just been as bad even worse. 1-9 3 shots blocked.
Now it's Mudiay's turn. We are giving up a run we may have a hard time coming back from.

We couldn't play that great for that long. All those bogus points the refs gave in the 1st half kept them in it now they will play better as we fade to normalcy

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

Davis is destroying Rudy Gobert. Absolute destruction. I love Rudy, but he isn't a top 10 player. Just can't dominate on offense and gets completely outclassed by elite players.

This is a terrible take. You can't defend Davis when you have to constantly cover non-defenders like Mudiay, Mitchell, Clarkson, Niang. How many times does he have to take a step back to cover the easy lay-up and go back to Davis who is already at advantage.

This is a terrible take. You can't defend Davis when you have to constantly cover non-defenders like Mudiay, Mitchell, Clarkson, Niang. How many times does he have to take a step back to cover the easy lay-up and go back to Davis who is already at advantage.
Gobert's individual assignment is torching us. Davis is his #1 defensive priority. Sure Rudy is a great help defender, but you only help when your guy is neutralized. Davis, and even Howard on easy alley oops, have torched Rudy tonight.

Gobert's individual assignment is torching us. Davis is his #1 defensive priority. Sure Rudy is a great help defender, but you only help when your guy is neutralized. Davis, and even Howard on easy alley oops, have torched Rudy tonight.

You want Rudy to stop covering everyone and just defend Davis because that's how you give up 220 points.

You want Rudy to stop covering everyone and just defend Davis because that's how you give up 220 points.
Rudy is supposed to guard his man. And if he's so busy protecting the rim, why did he just let Caruso shoot a 5 footer over him?

Cmon man, he's having a bad game