What's new

Game Thread Aug 19, 2020: Jazz at Nuggets - Game 2

Added to Calendar: 08-19-20

I don't think you can blame Niang. He gave us all the evidence we needed... combined with Brantley's solid play to be replaced. He tried his hardest to communicate to coach that he was not it... coach refused to believe it.

This is on Quin. Morgan is playing and doing well with the dirty work stuff... WTF do we insist on not playing Oni or Brantley to do the same with the bench unit. I'm sure they can both out shoot Niang right now on top of it.

Letting MPJ guard Niang is doing Denver a huge favor. Why aren’t they just getting the switch onto Mitchell? Doing that double screen thing didn’t work at all.

Niang playing then Bradley/Morgan not knowing who they are guarding after a free throw - that's pathetic coaching Quin. C'mon.

Why is Mitchell , who just scored 57 , is deferring to Niang to take last second shots ??? And why does Snyder allow this ...

I dunno why niang is on the floor , heck I dunno why he is even in the league ...

Quin is the dumbest smart person sometimes. Niang needs to sit... Oni or Brantley can take a dump on the court in his place.