What's new

Game Thread Aug 21, 2020: Jazz vs. Nuggets - Game 3

Added to Calendar: 08-21-20

I would literally describe myself as a chucker... I just make a lot of the time so its cool. It is a term of endearment in this case.

The best part was seeing how defeated Denver was in the 3rd. Every time there was a dead ball their body language showed it.
The look on Porter Jr's and Jokic's faces when Donovan stole that pass and went alone for the dunk said L all the way.

Yall are acting like I'm not a fan and that chucker is negative. He has no conscience, he shoots his shot, his is a chucker, a lot of times it goes in so I'm cool with it. When he was 1-6 I was cool with it... game 2 he started slow too...

I'm all for JC.
I’m totally cool as he probably has the best one on one game on the team outside of Mitch. His dad was a highly respected youth camp coach down in San Antone or some such ****.

3 Ball handler lineup is not working. Quin gotta stop
Lol. Actually, having 3 guys who can create is a tremendous problem for Denver. They can't stop dribble penetration. We played the whole game with 3 ballhandlers: either Conley/DM/Ingles or Conley/JC/Ingles and, i think it was fine right?. I think Quin knows what he is doing.

My God! this Denver defense is Swiss cheese lmao. Target practice and absolutely no resistance. We tanked to get this matchup for a reason but this is getting ridiculous with how Quinn is dissecting this atrocious Nuggets D. A different matchup with say the rockets and we would be singing a different tune so let's just enjoy this impending gentlemans sweep knowing that we still need Bogie to make a legitimate run at the Clippers Lakers and Rockets and upper echelon of the west.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Draymond has to be in the starting lineup.
Yep. Draymond, westbrook, and boogie cousins are my most hated players in the league. Probably include carmelo in there. Hayward can play the 2 on my team.
Westbrook
hayward
melo
draymond
boogie.
JJ barea is my sixth man.

JJ Barea
Mason Plumlee
Gordon Hayward
Gordon Hayward
Gordon Hayward
Lol i posted my starting 5 and first off the bench before seeing your post.

I’ve been really impressed with this team. Their mental toughness and commitment to give denver an *** whooping as been impressive. I hope we take them out in game 4. A blowout there will cripple them.

My God! this Denver defense is Swiss cheese lmao. Target practice and absolutely no resistance. We tanked to get this matchup for a reason but this is getting ridiculous with how Quinn is dissecting this atrocious Nuggets D.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

They definitely looked demoralized out there today on defense and I think I saw a little finger pointing at times too.