What's new

Game Thread Aug 21, 2020: Jazz vs. Nuggets - Game 3

Added to Calendar: 08-21-20

Denver just has no answer for our quick driving guards. Mitchell, Clarkson, now Conley in the mix. We can consistently keep 1 or 2 guards on the floor they have proven they cannot contend with at all, and it opens stuff up for everyone else. I have a hard time seeing how they can come back and beat us. This series is ours to lose, imo.
Worst defensive team in the bubble. Kudos to Snyder for keying in on them and discreetly losing the games we needed to lose to draw them. There’s no substitute for confidence, gettin plenty here, who knows after this.

Well that was a fantastic game! Seems like all the rotation players played quite well. That was as good as i have seen from rudy in a long time. He was hustling so hard for every rebound.
Conley was amazing. On fire. I like playoff mike

With Mitchell being just okay, and Conley doing exactly what Mitchell did in game 2.

That's kind of the point.
Maybe Mitchell appeared to be playing "ok" because he was sharing the ball and the spotlight.

Well that was a fantastic game! Seems like all the rotation players played quite well. That was as good as i have seen from rudy in a long time. He was hustling so hard for every rebound.
Conley was amazing. On fire. I like playoff mike
Totally dominant, Shaq even called him Rudy Abdul Jabbar during highlights. So mechanical when we first got him. I’ve never seen this degree of development from a professional athlete.

throw-the-damn-towel-gif-4.gif
lol, now thats some acting. So much passion!

Joe with only 2 points, O'Neale with 3, and Donovan only scored 20 with 1 assist, yet we kicked Denver's ***.

Mike Malone hasn't anything left to try, except sacrificing chickens for the next game.
OMG I’ve never seen a coach look more disconsolate in my life!