What's new

Game Thread Aug 21, 2020: Jazz vs. Nuggets - Game 3

Added to Calendar: 08-21-20

haven’t perused the thread so sure I’m repeating but that’s just 8 straight of quarters of pure azzwuppin there...the Jazz look to be in much better physical shape and they’re also better at basketballing. :)...Go Jazz!!!...

I hate hate Brantley's game soooo much. I have a real hard time seeing him ever amounting to anything with Utah. Maybe he can make a different team though.

Good old-fashion butt whooping.. Still they need to win game 4 and rip the heart out of them. The amazing thing is DM and Clarkson had subpar games and we still blew them out.

I hate hate Brantley's game soooo much. I have a real hard time seeing him ever amounting to anything with Utah. Maybe he can make a different team though.

main thing I’m not liking about him is his screen setting. If he can’t set a solid screen he shouldn’t get minutes

The best part was seeing how defeated Denver was in the 3rd. Every time there was a dead ball their body language showed it. They are fully beaten. I'll be surprised if they can bounce back at all. I mean I expect at least one more fairly competitive game, they are the 3rd seed for a reason, but man did they look fully defeated. I LOVED IT!!!