What's new

Game Thread Aug 25, 2020: Jazz at Nuggets - Game 5

Added to Calendar: 08-25-20

Donovan-Mitchell-vs.-Nuggets-Game-4-768x432.jpg

5f434152358de.image.jpg

Last edited:
Paul Millsap might have lost his heart after that one. He might roll up playing like his cousin Ronnie lol....

Ronnie > Paul.....

I don't see jazz changing their game plan especially with pnr . I also don't see Denver neutralizing that pnr lol. They will just play until they fade away.....

Obviously the Jazz are likely going to score in the 120's again as it has happened in 4 straight games. The biggest key is defensive rebounding. Jazz dont really have an answer for Murray if he is on his game, and I guess they don't really need one as long as they rebound and continue to hit their open looks.

Sickening. Don't police get a lot of training on how to handle disputes? Why go there??!?!?!? The police need some honest humility and training. Come on! The use of guns should be a last resort, not a first resort ----- disgusting!!!!!!
Additional training would be awesome but I don’t know how that’s gonna happen if their funds are cut. Demand a decrease in funding and personnel and expect an increase in safety and effectiveness? I don’t get it. Really sad situation For that man and his family though. Sounds like a Good Samaritan type of guy.

Obviously the Jazz are likely going to score in the 120's again as it has happened in 4 straight games. The biggest key is defensive rebounding. Jazz dont really have an answer for Murray if he is on his game, and I guess they don't really need one as long as they rebound and continue to hit their open looks.
Pretty much this. When Murray is cooking he gets his shot off fast and is bigger than people realize. I've been super impressed.

We had many heartbreaking offensive rebounds last night that turned into threes... some were long rebounds but some are ones where having Mike/Joe on the court with Rudy stretching out to Jokic make it tough to get.

Pretty much this. When Murray is cooking he gets his shot off fast and is bigger than people realize. I've been super impressed.

We had many heartbreaking offensive rebounds last night that turned into threes... some were long rebounds but some are ones where having Mike/Joe on the court with Rudy stretching out to Jokic make it tough to get.
I was happy when Q turned to Morgan in the 4th. Thought he should’ve played that hand for longer.... especially with Joe going full wallflower.