What's new

Game Thread Aug 25, 2020: Jazz at Nuggets - Game 5

Added to Calendar: 08-25-20

I hate to tell you guys, but this isn’t exactly out-of-character for either team. We stopped shooting the lights out and they took advantage of the mismatches that we’re always there.

Denver has discovered the way to be the Jazz. Pick up the guards and push them out and then get physical with the Jazz. Jazz completely folded under the pressure. The Last game is always the toughest game to win because the team on the ropes are fighting for their lives. A missed opportunity and I hope the jazz get some rest and make adjustments. You cannot let a team hang around. Jazz blew the game at the end of the third.

Ingles/Royce looked like they were shooting it well... not sure why they got so scared to shoot down the stretch

I hate to tell you guys, but this isn’t exactly out-of-character for either team. We stopped shooting the lights out and they took advantage of the mismatches that we’re always there.
We still shot lights out. We basically shot the exact same percentage. They just got 7/8 more shots in the game. Those hustle plays went their way.

This is the kind of loss that can completely flip a series. Jazz better come correct on Thursday.
Not sure. It remind me when we had the opportunity to close out OKC on the road, up by 20 in the third and then we folded. We close it out the next game. I believe we are the superior team.

Let that one get away, should've gone after Joker in the PnR, got some iffy breaks on loose balls, it happens. Let's close it out in game 6.

I feel somewhat responsible. So far the team getting the opening tip has won, and when Denver got it today, I said "we're going to lose." I should know better than to put that negative energy out into the universe. Sorry.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app