What's new

Game Thread August 30, 2020: Nuggets at Jazz - Game 6

Added to Calendar: 08-30-20

If Denver advances, it will be interesting to see if Murray can do anything against Leonard.
Imo Murray has been a little better than Mitchell regardless of supporting cast. It's close though

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Niang two missed wide open threes. Just the guy I want taking shots under 6 minutes left. Quin is absolutely been trash this series.

we have no one who can stop Murray. That last shot was the dagger. Donovan just put his head down. Again Joe and Royce are bench players and Niang is not an NBA player especially in the playoffs. Jazz are toast if they cannot figure out how to stop Murray or need to get tougher and figure out Denver's defense.

Niang has been the 3rd or 4th best player on the team tonight which is not good for your team but he wasn't nowhere near the problem.

Jamal Murray is shooting about 60% from 3 this series with like a 4:1 assist to TO ratio... He's been their best player and its not even close..
He might have been the best player in the playoffs in the entire nba so far.
Dude has been simply unstoppable

Jamal Murray is shooting about 60% from 3 this series with like a 4:1 assist to TO ratio... He's been their best player and its not even close..

I'd give some credit to Rudy for keeping Jokic human, but Murray and Mitchell have shown great evidence as to why they're the best players on their respective teams.

Anyone find it interesting that the Jazz rolling with Morgan resulted in crazy on-the-court success and we just went away from that ... because? **** you Snyder
This. Conley has played quite this series yet we are still probably better off without him like we were in the regular season

Anyone find it interesting that the Jazz rolling with Morgan resulted in crazy on-the-court success and we just went away from that ... because? **** you Snyder
I find it completely bizarre your bringing this up... Juwan Morgan? From Indiana? I just looked up his game log his career high is 6 points, this is the guy you want in the game 6 4th quarter??