What's new

Game Thread August 30, 2020: Nuggets at Jazz - Game 6

Added to Calendar: 08-30-20

The last few days have been ******. ****** for sports. ****** for politics. ****** for the country. If we lose this game I’ll be pretty cranky for the next few days. Winning tonight will make up somewhat for the **** storm we've seen over the past few days.

Harris is a baller. Hopefully he’s out of shape and he throws them off with the limited mins he’ll most likely play. If he gets hot we could be in trouble.

The last few days have been ******. ****** for sports. ****** for politics. ****** for the country. If we lose this game I’ll be pretty cranky for the next few days. Winning tonight will make up somewhat for the **** storm we've seen over the past few days.

Harris is a baller. Hopefully he’s out of shape and he throws them off with the limited mins he’ll most likely play. If he gets hot we could be in trouble.

He won't get hot and he sucks

Harris is a baller.
What’s your definition of what a baller is? I mean he’s talented, and good defender but he’s also got a reputation for going through some strong cold spells which leaves one scratching their heads because he is talented. And it’s not just the occasional cold streak, they come often and stick around.

I’m trying to not have expectations of how this game is going to go with everything else that’s been going on. That said, I hope the performance from game 5 has pissed off our team

Hoping Quin has some tricks up his sleeve... it’s time to throw the kitchen sink at these guys.