What's new

Austin Rivers

Pastramiking

Agreed to buyout with Suns. Could be good third guard who can back up both Rubio and Mitchell. Has had some really good games against Jazz over the years. Could be cheap pick up and help with playoff picture.

Agreed to buyout with Suns. Could be good third guard who can back up both Rubio and Mitchell. Has had some really good games against Jazz over the years. Could be cheap pick up and help with playoff picture.

He's such a locker room cancer that Washington didn't want him.

He's been horrendous this year. I wouldn't want to cut Niang or Neto to make room for him, and I'm not certain he's better than Exum.

He's been horrendous this year. I wouldn't want to cut Niang or Neto to make room for him, and I'm not certain he's better than Exum.
Waaaay better than Exum. I know nothing of his locker room presence, though.

Speaking of the Suns, if they’re thinking of burying Josh Jackson, then I’d look into his availability. He may be a rescue mission, but I’m still intrigued. I think he could play 4 when Rudy is the 5.

Speaking of the Suns, if they’re thinking of burying Josh Jackson, then I’d look into his availability. He may be a rescue mission, but I’m still intrigued. I think he could play 4 when Rudy is the 5.
Is he out of the rotation? Always thought he looked really good every time we played them.

Whenever I watch him he will dunk and hit a three in rythymn and I’m like he’s playing well... then I look at the box score and he’s 4/16 with a plus minus of -45.

He’s worth a gamble... physical tools, athletic, he’s a mother effer. If he focus on defense and his shot improves he could be an amazing stretch/playmaking 4. My guess is they haven’t given up on him but who knows... would be a pretty bad look to trade him for peanuts.

He’s been up and down. And they just acquired a young competitor for his minutes (Obre Jr).

Just looked at his numbers... he's been reallllllllly bad... like worst player in the league bad.

I always thought he was a "high floor" guy because of his defense and motor, but he might be an overly confident MKG. Man Suns fans... coulda had Luka, JJJ, Fox, Markannan, hell even the oft injured Isaac. Tough couple of drafts for them. I think Ayton becomes good, but I'd rather have the other guys for sure.

Didn't Rivers have a dust-up with some of our current Jazzers when he played for the clippers ?

Last edited:
Only you and Cy would think adding Rivers would be aggressive when the rest of us know it would just be risky.
But we don't know what Rivers is. I mean what if he becomes good this year? He could replace someone and that makes it aggressive!