• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Australia

cowhide

You’re going to have to point out someone, anyone, on this forum who cares about team USA losing. I’d even go as far as to say that a small majority would like to see it.
I want the USA to win. USA USA USA. I like all four teams in the semi finals. It would be great if France vs USA in final. We get revenge and win the Gold, Rudy gets his Silver and Joe helps Australia win the Bronze. GO Jazz

hgb

Contributor
Rudy was fairly quiet offensively, but had a great game rebounding and defending, as France won a nailbiter. Batum with the game winning block with seconds to go.

UtahJazz32

Rudy was fairly quiet offensively, but had a great game rebounding and defending, as France won a nailbiter. Batum with the game winning block with seconds to go.
Rudy should focus on his offense and not boxing

ozjazzman

I’m so depressed...
those god damn septic tanks beat us is chicks soccer , chicks volleyball, chicks basketball and men’s basketball.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk