What's new

Babe's Mentoring Space, Help for The Helpless Liberals in here.

babe

We have quite the zoo, really, and I think that's wonderful. It makes for fun times.

But I don't have any social life at all, except for the cows, and JFC. And I have a nice shady in the summer cave, and a nice sunny in the winter cave as well, and here's my shingle:

Advice for those who don't want it, yet pay a hefty price for not listening: Help for the Helpless. Hope for the Hopeless. Faith for the Faithless..... for liberals.

Being a liberal at the anti-climatic end of the progressive age evokes heart-wrenching human consternation. Surely there is a market for comfort for those so conflicted.

This is not in the thread or post headline, but it is indeed a classless cattle call for the obsessive-compulsive trollees, who pile into every stinkin topic like flies into poop:

@Gameface ; @Zombie ; @Thriller

I have to leave others alone because of a few actually sympathetic human characteristics, such as intelligence, charm, and other such things....

I can help you. I feel your pain, I know your sorrow. I, too, once cared to make the world right, to make Science true, to make people good. But I have found the way forward, the way out of all that delusion, and have found a new world, a perfect world that needs nothing but to be left alone. Here is the place to just release all your angst, all your frustration, all your grief. Come to the Cave of What Is, lay your disintegrating fetid ideologies in their proper graves, cry a river of tears, then wipe your eyes and march out resolutely across the beckoning sands into a world that is not warming, to embrace people that are not bad, and study stuff that is not guvmint propaganda laid out by sociopathic "experts".

I will turn it all into sheer childish glee, into primordial fun of one sort or another.

And I'll be here, instead of fouling up your beloved talking point transplant "discussions".

pre·ten·tious
/prəˈten(t)SHəs/
adjective
adjective: pretentious
  1. attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed.

...but when your only living, breathing companionship is comprised of Holsteins, you almost can't help it.

But he identifies as conservative. So anyone that doesn't wear tinfoil is a liberal.

Nah,

Anyone with Trump derangement syndrome and mindlessly repeats propaganda from leftist media is a liberal.

That would be you Gameface Thrilla and Zombie.

Its so funny how liberals try to deny being liberal. Walk like a duck, quack like a duck, etc.

Im noticing a trend of liberals pretending to be something else.

Nah,

Anyone with Trump derangement syndrome and mindlessly repeats propaganda from leftist media is a liberal.

Its so funny how liberals try to deny being liberal. Walk like a duck, quack like a duck, etc.

Right.

Nah,

Ok Trump lover

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Nah,

Let me help you. There is this place that you have never seen before. Its called rational land. Where people who arent emotional and crazy. You dont have to have TDS or being a Trump Lover. There is a place in between there.

I think @NPC D4617 is your bishop, fish. Preaches to you about a non-existent land neither of you have ever been to, and reminds you that your natural state(read; Natural man) is an enemy to God.

I think @NPC D4617 is your bishop, fish. Preaches to you about a non-existent land neither of you have ever been to, and reminds you that your natural state(read; Natural man) is an enemy to God.

Not his bishop. Im his daddy.

Or at least I identify has his dad, and if I choose to identify as that then it makes it true, and you are a bigot if you disagree.

Nah,

Let me help you. There is this place that you have never seen before. Its called rational land. Where people who arent emotional and crazy. You dont have to have TDS or being a Trump Lover. There is a place in between there.
Its so funny how Trump lovers try to deny being a trump lover. Walk like a duck, quack like a duck, etc.

Im noticing a trend of trump lovers pretending to be something else.

Its so funny how Trump lovers try to deny being a trump lover. Walk like a duck, quack like a duck, etc.

Im noticing a trend of trump lovers pretending to be something else.

Being supportive of our president and not hyperventilating over made up garbage doesnt mean I love him.

If I saw you get into an argument with a mexican over a legitimate issue and you were being called a racist for arguing with the Mexican I would be level headed and support you, and not call you a racist. I would call the people crazy who were hyperventilating and overreacting, and calling you racist. And none of that would mean I love you. It would just mean I am calling it like I see it.

Does that make sense Fish? Is there something I can do to help you see where I am coming from? Should I go slower or explain it a little different?