What's new

Back on the bandwagon sign up sheet

Hell no. While I'm a fan and will not stop following the team. This team has become pretty much unwatcheable for me. 1 blowout win does not fix our offense. Coaching. Or rotations.

It does not make the team more exciting to watch. And it does not get minutes for the players that I like watching play.

So I'll get back on the bandwagon (whatever the hell that is) when even 1 of our real problems are dealt with.

I don't post here nearly enough to know who troll/joke/alternate accounts are.

So I just assume he's legit. lol

C'mon smile everyone. It was a fun win.

I know. You just dont want to get hurt again, so you wont open yourself up again.

Last edited:
I'm not back on the bandwagon. I continue to wish for a trade as it's clear Favors and Kanter should be playing more and Burks and Foye should have their roles - and minutes - reversed. The ONLY reason for Favors NOT getting 25-30 mins is if his plantar fasciitis is causing him too much pain or if it won't heal unless he rests.

That said, the team still has enough talent that I expect them to win 45 games. I predicted a possible 50 before the season, but that was based on more improvement than what we've seen so far from the Young 4, a bigger impact from Marvin and now, of course, Mo will miss another 6 weeks.

IF the Jazz can go 3-3 over the next six games (wins at Phoenix, Charlotte and Detroit), Utah has a good chance of making a nice run into the all-star break. After the game at Detroit, Utah will play 11 of 15 at home. Only games that look really tough are Miami, @ LA Lakers and then OKC. Good chance of winning 10-11 games. I won't be surprises if the Jazz have a record around 29-25 at the break. That's only 3 off where I had hoped they'd be.

I'm hardly boycotting but I'm not going to drink the Jazz Koolaid until the starters and bench essentially switch places.

Does Hack's ridiculous optimism bug anyone else? It bugs me.

I think that being positive is good for you. We are all made of tiny vibrating strings and those vibes can be good or bad. If you choose bad then it can make you sick with disease. You also can be messing up your chakra's with all your bad vibes. Being too negative is just bad news. You need balance in your life. Try meditating too.

When the team is turned over to the youngsters im in.

Back on the bandwagon because we beat a bad road team?

Whoopie! 8th seed sweep got me hot n' bothered!

I'm the one hanging onto the back of the bandwagon with my skateboard like Marty McFly. Still watching usually & following, but with few expectations.

I'm the one hanging onto the back of the bandwagon with my skateboard like Marty McFly. Still watching usually & following, but with few expectations.

Im the one opening the door and diving out into the road before it gets into wreck. Then after it wrecks I get back in and drive again.

I am almost never negative about the team.

GO JAZZ!!!!! 2013 champs ladies!!! Drink the kool-aid!!!

I am almost never negative about the team.

GO JAZZ!!!!! 2013 champs ladies!!! Drink the kool-aid!!!

i cna almost always a gree with a post like this!!! GO JAZZ. i went to the twolves game, they looked good. played with energy even the straters. hayward was a stud. 23 mins 17 p and 3 reb not to bad, and all had 29 mins and 5 rebs, i bet hayward could have gotten 2 more in 6 mins.... hayward isnt a bad reb, just though id put that out there too while i was at it.

Until there is a substantial trade, I am okay with being cynical about the future of the Jazz. But I think the Jazz understand that, after all, they've allowed the future of the organization to really do nothing more but to wave towels at the end of games.