What's new

BBallBreakdown: Gordon Hayward vs LeBron James: Cavs at Jazz

If this is Lebron not playing ball, I cannot imagine what this Cavs team will look like with an opposite level of chemistry.

Again, that end scene of celebration.

This is what is so good about a building and promising team that plays like a real team. Every big achievement is celebrated like championship.

31 Points, 4 Rebounds, 3 Assists, 3 steals... You have to be more than a super star, to drop numbers like this while having a bad night.
-------------------------------------------------------------

If you get minutes by playing defense, than Burke should not play more than 20 minutes a night. He gets killed by every starting PG in this league, Kyrie was toying him all night.... He is just chuking the ball and his assists totals are medicore at best.

-No defense
-No scoring

31 Minutes, 10 points 33 % FG, 18% 3P, 4 assists.....

Earl Watson > Burke / Earl atleast played some defense and was unselfish on the court. If I want back Tinsley and Earl back every time I watch Burke play, than this is somehow concerning.

c214afaa963ec4ffbcd08568f045419d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really good video. Thanks for sharing stitches. (would rep if I could)

dude, .................................................................
I guess you knew it was novak and were making a joke?
In that case, lolz

df97f3bb48738c176c18bd525b579796.jpg

Alternate version.
Top: I shake, i bake
Bottom: I've sent Lebron to market to buy me a cake.

In Turkish, when playin ball, if you break somebodys ankle or fake him badly, this means "you've sent him to the market". Remember Hayward's fake and 3 Cavs colliding while Hayward drives and makes a layup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk