What's new

Beards!!

beards?

• I'm a Man got one

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • I'm a Man Dont want one and dont have one

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I'm a man I want one but can grow a beard i like(eg full beard)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a woman and love me man with beards

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I'm a woman and beards are YUCKY!

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I'm a man with a beard and prefer my men with beard

• I'm a man without a beard and prefer my men with beards

• I'm a man with a beard and prefer my men without

• I'm a man without a beard and prefer my men without beards

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I only like beards if there are various types of leftover cheese in em

• Total voters
so been rocking/growing this beard since christmass.

christmass morning last time i shaved.
i do trim the beard here and there. but under the chin has not been trimmed or shaved for 6 months.

this is not first time i started growing a beard.
only difference this time it seems socially acceptable. which takes most of the fun of growing a BEARD!

damm you ociety.

what ye think of beards?

I had one in different styles for more than the last ten years but stupid people growing full beards and making it a fashion really pushes me to shave it off.

I had a full beard for a couple years. Now I shave my head so I shave the beard. I detest the shaved head, full beard look. Currently growing out a stache. Trying to decide how long to let it go.

I had a full beard for a couple years. Now I shave my head so I shave the beard. I detest the shaved head, full beard look. Currently growing out a stache. Trying to decide how long to let it go.

50266_91130333550_378283_n.jpg

what about man who are bald.

eg me.
cant grow hair top of my head, or i can but really thin.

anywho i almost always wear headwear :D

Long hair with full beard. Kinda like Captain Caveman.

Strangely, since it was my avatar and such for so long, but I look a lot like a chubbier Heisenberg. Generally bald with goatee. I grew my hair out for the first time in 16 years at my wife's request and found out that, besides a growing bald spot in back and some progressive thinning I can still grow out hair. I grew my beard at the same time and now am sporting a 3 inch long goatee.

That's why I shave my head. I lost the war against male pattern baldness.

Can male pattern baldness be mostly considered a white man's curse?

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

Last edited:

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

Ask Karl "Ask Me About Rogaine" Malone.

Ask Karl "Ask Me About Rogaine" Malone.

Logger, did you miss my qualifier "mostly?"

I would say no. TONS of balding/bald black and Asian guys. I'd say it's least prevalent in middle eastern and Polynesian people.

I would say no. TONS of balding/bald black and Asian guys. I'd say it's least prevalent in middle eastern and Polynesian people.

Asian? Really. Hmmmmm.