Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Seattle

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Washington D.C.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other(list....)

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Seattle is my favorite out of that list, though San Francisco and NYC are really close behind. Denver is a fine city as well. I also like San Diego and Boston out of the major US cities I've been to.

I have a strange crush on St. Louis. Everybody thinks I'm crazy for that one.

What's the scoop on Philly? That is probably the one place no one has mentioned that surprises me. I've never been there though so maybe it's not worth mentioning.

Of the four american cities I've been to, San Fran > LA > Baltimore = DC.

EDIT: I lied. I completely forgot that I've been to Seattle before. Ill throw Seattle in tied with LA.

Of the four american cities I've been to, San Fran > LA > Baltimore = DC.

EDIT: I lied. I completely forgot that I've been to Seattle before. Ill throw Seattle in tied with LA.

Dalmon...did you run into a lot of gangs on your family trip to Los Angeles?

What's the scoop on Philly? That is probably the one place no one has mentioned that surprises me. I've never been there though so maybe it's not worth mentioning.

Not crazy about it. I spent a few weeks in the Queens Village area and had some fun and some good eats, but meh.

I like houston although its where all my friends are. Its not a town to visit, you have to slowly unlock its treasures. Kind of like posts from beantown, its not for everyone, and at times can seem dense and a little annoying, but if you give it a chance, it gets a lot better over time.

I like houston although its where all my friends are. Its not a town to visit, you have to slowly unlock its treasures. Kind of like posts from beantown, its not for everyone, and at times can seem dense and a little annoying, but if you give it a chance, it gets a lot better over time.

Wow, not exactly a great sales pitch there, Larry.

Dalmon...did you run into a lot of gangs on your family trip to Los Angeles?

Not sure if serious (probably not) but no, zero gangs. Family stayed in El Segundo to sleep over our the 5 nights.

@Dal - I hate Baltimore. fwiw

Other than periodically visiting the harbour and the surrounding area, most of my time was spent on the campus of Johns Hopkins University. The campus, quite frankly, was gorgeous. The harbour really wasn't that bad either. I didn't mind Baltimore at all. DC was cool to see the monuments, capitol hill, and so on. Had great food too, wish the group I was with went to a better restaurant than ****ing Hard Rock Cafe. Sigh.

Not sure if serious (probably not) but no, zero gangs. Family stayed in El Segundo to sleep over our the 5 nights.

Other than periodically visiting the harbour and the surrounding area, most of my time was spent on the campus of Johns Hopkins University. The campus, quite frankly, was gorgeous. The harbour really wasn't that bad either. I didn't mind Baltimore at all. DC was cool to see the monuments, capitol hill, and so on. Had great food too, wish the group I was with went to a better restaurant than ****ing Hard Rock Cafe. Sigh.

Haha, yeah because there's no Hard Rocks in Canaduh.

That place sucks really bad.

Haha, yeah because there's no Hard Rocks in Canaduh.

That place sucks really bad.

There was only one other Canadian, but you're still right in terms of most of the kids having not been to Hard Rocks before. Could not believe that I went to a food mecca in DC, and ****ing blew my chance of sending my tastebuds to heaven.

There was only one other Canadian, but you're still right in terms of most of the kids having not been to Hard Rocks before. Could not believe that I went to a food mecca in DC, and ****ing blew my chance of sending my tastebuds to heaven.

I was kidding about no Hard Rocks in Canada.. is there one in Edmonton? I've been to the one a few times in Toronto..

I was kidding about no Hard Rocks in Canada.. is there one in Edmonton? I've been to the one a few times in Toronto..

Please. Edmonton is a dump when it comes to tourism and cuisine.

As is the geez .. nothing wodie about this place for the foodie.

Eh, my family doesn't really ever eat out much regardless. We've never really had surplus funds to go out and eat on a regular basis, so I have not been raised a foodie.

Eh, my family doesn't really ever eat out much regardless. We've never really had surplus funds to go out and eat on a regular basis, so I have not been raised a foodie.

Life isn't about money, but you have a great opportunity to experience great things. Keep studying.

You don't remember your family vacay thread you made where I told you gangs would surely kill you and you pee'd your pants? What the hail man?