What's new

Best Movie Soundtracks

My all-time favorite soundtrack...

316PQKTQXML__SS400_.jpg

Vision Quest
Braveheart
That movie with heavy metal/rapper combos--ya know, where the white dudes going to a boxing match in a Winnebago break down in downtown Chicago and there's some lost gold or some ****. Anyway, there's some great songs on there. I think an Anthrax/Public Enemy one I used to love.

That would be the Judgment Night soundtrack. Epic. I love the Cypress Hill/Sonic Youth song on there.

The movie was ok. Nothing great. Denis Leary as some sort of psychopath gangbanger was, uh, interesting. And it was in Detroit, although both areas rough parts are total nightmares.

I also loved the Last Action Hero soundtrack. It had two Alice In Chains songs I can't find anywhere else, Two Step Behind from Def Leopard, and a few others.

From what I understand, Ferris Bueller's Day Off didn't ever have an "official" soundtrack, but it had some great music.

At the risk of losing my man card, I am definitely downloading the new Twilight soundtrack when it comes out. I've never read the books or seen the movies, but anything that has The Black Keys and The Dead Weather back to back will be bought by me.