What's new

Best shows on TV?

On season 1, episode 9 of Justified. Really solid episode...seems to be picking up steam.
The problem with early season 1 is that many episodes don't connect to the previous episode. Each episode is it's own storyline.
Eventually it gets to a point when the characters are reccuring more often and there are less new faces and new storylines. (And they stick to Harlan county way more)
Eventually the storyline and characters become legendary.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

On last episode of season one. Really like this. And Goggins. Have no idea where he’s going as a character.

On last episode of season one. Really like this. And Goggins. Have no idea where he’s going as a character.

Does Ava do things to your nether regions?
She does mine. That accent though.

Seriously, the show gets so much better too. Like a minimum of twice as good.

Basically season 1 of justified is like season 2 of true detective. Then you have a whole bunch of seasons of justified that are on the true detective season 1 and 3 level.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

How many seasons is it?

Sort of hoping Goggins stays with the self-righteous, religious angle but in a crazy, continuing to bazooka **** type of way.

I believe it has its own thread...

As an interesting spin off the Murdoch press has been running nonsense stories in Australia that it is all left wing greenie propaganda. Talk about being in the pocket of fossil full companies.
Wait, wut?

How many seasons is it?

Sort of hoping Goggins stays with the self-righteous, religious angle but in a crazy, continuing to bazooka **** type of way.
Without looking it up if the top of my head in think it is 6 seasons?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Goggins becomes one of the best characters I've seen on TV. Very complex and multi-layered. Really a much deeper and more nuanced character than Raylan in the end.