What's new

Best shows on TV?

Guys, does anybody remember that show where you pair up with your friend or wife, or brother, etc, and get in your car and do various races across America????

There was these 2 rich guys with a Lambo that broke down 1/2 way through, a young couple in a Ford pickup, etc.

That was quite a cool show, forgot the name though.
You could've saved us all the stress of reading by just saying "The car show with Goldberg on it." I know the carpal tunnel is killing your hands by now.

This was my Facebook status the other day:

Over the past week, I have hung 3 flat panel plasma TV's all 42" and over on walls. The only three I've ever hung. Meanwhile, I still watch TV using the 30" curved screen TV we got for our wedding 13 years ago. Apparently, I'm not invested nearly enough in watching TV.

I watch exactly two TV shows: NCIS and NCIS:LA. Other than reruns of Friends, The Office, Seinfeld, and sports; that's literally it.

So finally finished Sopranos. Great show. Kind of lost it's way in season 6 but that was to be expected. Edie Falco is such a fantastic actress. Her fight scene with Gandolfini was incredible. The other episode that stuck out for me was when Tony tried to save AJ from committing suicide. ****. Hit me so hard. AJ was a good actor too. He played his role perfectly.

I like The Challenge on mtv.

I just started watching Hannibal. Im on the 2nd episode. So far so good. It's kind of a beautiful show to watch.

Netflix?

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

FX. It's a 10 episode long miniseries (think True Detective). The 9th episode airs tonight. I think you can watch all the episodes on FXNOW, though I'm not sure.

No mentions of Louie so I'll plug it. The first run was **** (the episodes are on Netflix) and the reboot is still good.

I just started watching Hannibal. Im on the 2nd episode. So far so good. It's kind of a beautiful show to watch.

It is very well-made and cinematically stunning. It seriously ramps up the creepy quotient as the series progresses and turns out to be way more intelligent than it appears at time in season 2. The acting is top-notch.

It is very well-made and cinematically stunning. It seriously ramps up the creepy quotient as the series progresses and turns out to be way more intelligent than it appears at time in season 2. The acting is top-notch.

There are some things I dislike but I'm def giving it a chance.

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.