What's new

Best shows on TV?

sheergeniuspromo.png

I know I mentioned it before but maybe it's been lost as a result of the thread it was posted in but the show Manhattan is quite good.

I've been hearing good things about Sonic Highways. I'll check out Fargo.

Anyone watch Peaky Blinders? It's on BBC (or pirated). ****in' great. Killian Murphy does a bang up job, nails the Birmingham accent.

Does anybody watch Person Of Interest? It airs on CBS which would automatically disqualify it from being awesome, but it overcomes all odds to become very respectable and entertaining. It stars Benjamin from Lost and Jesus Christ. The plot involves intelligent self-aware surveillance machines, and moral quandaries. I recommend it to everybody.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just watched the first episode last night. So ****ing good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0TrqXHoL10

So it's about the musical artists and what they do as musical artists?

So it's about the musical artists and what they do as musical artists?

No. Well, at least the first episode wasn't. It's more historical and how the zeitgiest of the time affected music and it's particular sound in a specific area.

Black Mirror is now streaming on Netflix. Top rate TV scifi.

Black Mirror is now streaming on Netflix. Top rate TV scifi.

I have heard a lot of good things about it. It's on my list of things to watch.

I was really happy and fortunate to work on American Crime. This show absolutely blew me the **** away. It's a game changer for the networks. If you haven't watched, please do so. You'll see something special.

I was really happy and fortunate to work on American Crime. This show absolutely blew me the **** away. It's a game changer for the networks. If you haven't watched, please do so. You'll see something special.

OFFTOPIC

Viny, is this your jazzfanz day of the qtr or are you going to stick around this time?

Wow you worked on American Crime?

*** Mind Blown ***

That's on my list of to watch show next week. In what role did you work on????