What's new

Best stuff on Netflix

"You know, Dan, watching you try to be nice is like watching a baby smoke a cigarette. It's kind of cool, but also very disturbing."

In no particular order top comedies

Seinfeld
Veep
The Office
Curb Your Enthusiasm
30 Rock
Arrested Development
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
South Park

Underdog Shows
Broad City
Workaholics
Key and Peele

A decent amount of shows I wouldn't consider comedy, but are great. like Atlanta.

Of your list I probably rank them like so.....
1.Seinfeld
2. The Office
3.Veep
4.Sunny
5.Arrested Development
6.Broad city

I loved workaholics and then I didn't like it at all anymore so I have to leave it off the list.
Never watched key and peele or curb your enthusiasm.
Really like south park and 30 rock quite a bit but to me they aren't on the same tier as those other shows.

Comedies that I really like that are more current are: what we do in the shadows, rick and morty, no activity, and santa clarita diet (the child actor and actress steal the show in that one). Season one of no activity would make my all time list and be right near the top. That **** is hilarious. Check it out if you haven't already.

Oh and I think eastbound and down makes the list. I probably put it ahead of AD and broad city.

There was an episode of broad city when illana eats a bunch of seafood that she is allergic to. That was an all time great episode.

One of the always sunny episodes that really stuck with me was the one when they try to beat wade bogs record of drinking like 70 beers or something on a flight across the US.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Almost done with the Politician season 2. Very very good. Think of it as the bastard child of The OC and Succession. It's good. And Bette Midler is AMAZING. Steals the show for sure. Very good. Only 8 40 min episodes a season. Easy to knock out quickly.