What's new

"Better Call Saul" Premiere This Sunday!

spycam1

So glad this show is back.

VG said that there's an episode in the first half of season 3 that made him feel like he watched the 63rd episode of BB (there are 62 episodes in BB). Not sure exactly what he means by that, but I'm curios to find out. Will we see more of the post-BB timeline maybe?

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

Saint Cy of JFC

So glad this show is back.

VG said that there's an episode in the first half of season 3 that made him feel like he watched the 63rd episode of BB (there are 62 episodes in BB). Not sure exactly what he means by that, but I'm curios to find out. Will we see more of the post-BB timeline maybe?

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

I wonder if this show is going to end with Saul eventually getting killed at Cinnabon.

Jazz4ever

So this season probably ends with Jimmy vs Chuck in court. Kim may represent him? It could be pretty good if they do it right.

Saint Cy of JFC

So this season probably ends with Jimmy vs Chuck in court. Kim may represent him? It could be pretty good if they do it right.

Doubt it. Chuck already said he knew the tape wouldnt do anything in court because of the way it was obtained. He is going to use it to ruin Jimmy's name and that might cause the name change. Not sure how that is going to happen, but I dont think it's in court. Guessing he will play it for Mesa Verde or something, and that will cause Mesa Verde to pressure Kim to leave Jimmy.

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to Gus tonight... I don't think it's a spoiler anymore considering all the promotions going on about the show. He was my favorite part of BB in terms of actors that didn't stay for the entire series.

Jazz4ever

I found Jimmy's actions a little over the top and unbelievable at the end. Solid episode overall though.

Gameface

Stand With Ukraine
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Some fantastic moments. Some top of the art writing. Subtle, but this is probably a top episode from Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad. Excellent, excellent work. Much enjoyed.