What's new

"Better Call Saul" Premiere This Sunday!

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
The wife and I went to ABQ this past weekend and took in some BB/BCS sites. Good times. Even dropped the $65 for a Breaking Bad Tour of filming locations. The people that own Walt's house IRL are strange... I guess they did a bunch of remodeling to make it look less like Walt's house (?) and then they just sit in their garage all day telling people to get off their lawn. LOL

Saint Cy of JFC

The wife and I went to ABQ this past weekend and took in some BB/BCS sites. Good times. Even dropped the $65 for a Breaking Bad Tour of filming locations. The people that own Walt's house IRL are strange... I guess they did a bunch of remodeling to make it look less like Walt's house (?) and then they just sit in their garage all day telling people to get off their lawn. LOL

I wonder how many pizzas they get thrown on their roof per year.

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder how many pizzas they get thrown on their roof per year.

Someone said along the weekend trip that Vince Gilligan went on reddit or something begging that people stop doing that. I get the impression we won't see anything to do with Walt's house in BCS even though I was hoping for a Cranston appearance at some point :)

Red

My reading of the article is that there will not be a new series but that the post-Breaking Bad world could be incorporated into Better Call Saul to a much greater degree than the current black and white season openings.

Thanks. I think you're right....

Red

Man, last night's episode was great. My guess is that this is the episide VG said felt to him like the 63rd episode of BB.

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

Here's a great interview with the director of that episode. I wondered why Gus had that smile on his face after Hector and his men had left, and did not catch the reason until I read this piece. Does contain spoilers...

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/better-call-saul-postmortem-sabrosito-154904869.html

Saint Cy of JFC

Why does Gus hate Hector so much? Is it just because they are drug rivals? I remember in BB Hector kills a close friend of his, but has that happened in this timeline yet?

dong2ha

Premium Jazz Fan
Contributor
Why does Gus hate Hector so much? Is it just because they are drug rivals? I remember in BB Hector kills a close friend of his, but has that happened in this timeline yet?

I think so. Pretty sure Gus and his friend were there to show their product for the first time. and.... his friend was killed

They are already in the production mode in BCS.

Saint Cy of JFC

Holy **** that was a powerful episode. Best of the series so far and right up there with the best in the BB series too. Those performances from Chuck and Jimmy were incredible.
[MENTION=1518]spycam1[/MENTION] [MENTION=1519]dong2ha[/MENTION] [MENTION=3085]Red[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]Jason[/MENTION] [MENTION=592]Jonah[/MENTION]

Saint Cy of JFC

Interested to see how Chuck handles this. Will they just write off his character and send him to an insane asylum, or will Chuck try to get revenge in some form?