What's new

Betting Thread

So thoughts on BYU/Utah?

I think it will be a close game. Utah defense is good enough to slow down byu offense.... especially the run game. Mangum (byu qb) is going to have to throw the ball over 40 times this game. Utahs offense is not very good and they are shorthanded. Byu defense is not great but its ok and kafusi (byu DE) is a beast and will get to Wilson (utahs qb) at some point. Utahs special teams are going to make byu offense have to execute long drives to score.

I think utah will go conservative on offense and use their amazing punter to keep the field position in their favor. The one thing about utah that really scares me is their running backs speed. He is a 4.3 guy and if he gets space he has that take it to the house from anywhere ability.
I think the key for byu is Mangum getting time in the pocket. If he has time then i think byu has good enough receiving options to punish utah and mangum is good enough to deliver the ball. This game comes down to utah d-line vs byu O-line i think.

I'm going to say 21-17 byu

I'm not buying into the Broncos last game hype, it's also our 4 year starting QBs last game so I think that emotional edge is even. Hopefully with this being his last game we pull out everything and let him go in style....I think we win 28 - 17

I'm not even sure if the whole "broncos last game" angle is even an advantage for byu.
From what I have heard and read, the byu coaches are flying back and forth from utah to Virginia and may not be focusing completely on this game as they are also trying to get things going at Virginia

Big win for the Utes for me. 3/5 of the way to two huge parlays.
Congrats
Every parlay I play the last game loses it.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk
I started off kicking *** and was up about 300 dollars in a month simply doing 5 dollar bets.

Now I just lose and lose and lose.
I'm up maybe 30 bucks now from when I started.

Every parlay I play the last game loses it.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

I definitely know that feeling. It blows.

I have Oregon ML and Michigan State ML left in the one that would win me 5,000.

I have North Carolina ML and Clemson ML left in the one that would win me 2,400.

Note: I've at times felt this is Michgan State's year for a while now. Basically from before the season started, when Dantonio did not name Connor Cook a captain, I had a feeling that would be the quarterback's motivation and a sort of tone-setter for the program this season. Then, after their miracle win at Michigan, I felt a title this season may indded be their destiny. The fact that they now play Alabama, led by Saban, who is Dantonio's mentor feels just right to me as this journey continues. That, and the great odds I got in choosing MSU for the money line in the game is why I went with them in the parlay. Cross your fingers, folks. I liked Oregon as well because TCU's defense is a joke imo.

On Bovada, Jazz is -4 vs the Suns?? this seems too low! Also Rockets is -3 vs the Bobcats, seems low also!!

$50 on Jazz -4, $100 on Rockets -3

Christmas has came earlier than expected!!!

On Bovada, Jazz is -4 vs the Suns?? this seems too low! Also Rockets is -3 vs the Bobcats, seems low also!!

$50 on Jazz -4, $100 on Rockets -3

Christmas has came earlier than expected!!!

FML. I totally agree and did these a half hour ago before I even saw this post.

Bad sign.

By the way, I have got pretty good at poker. I've made money 2 weeks in a row now, and I rarely have a losing session. :D

By the way, I have got pretty good at poker. I've made money 2 weeks in a row now, and I rarely have a losing session. :D

You'll have to show up at the next poker game.

i

LOL