What's new

Bewilder Brewing Mini-Meetup -- Sun vs Jazz

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
I'm going to watch the game tonight at Bewilder Brewing. This is a very new brewery in SLC that was opened by the co-owners of Salt City Brew Supply and Ogden City Brew Supply. They have a very large screen and projection TV that they use to display the games.

TQ3T6NE2JJATLEGQHUJ5ZNKUPA.JPG

They have a chef on staff who makes a variety of sausages and pickled items in-house as well as several other menu items. I have a few food vouchers to use up that I got from supporting the kickstarter campaign. I'm happy to share the vouchers with anyone interested in attending (first come first served).

6e5f9e76f50f712274afc05a6f5777ec_original.JPG

I'll be there even if no one else plans on coming out, but would be awesome if a few Jazz fans wanted to join me.

Bewilder-Brewing-3-405b903c5056a36_405b9104-5056-a36a-06ff74b6267fbbd7.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/bewilderbeer/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/bewilder-brewing-salt-lake-city

https://www.sltrib.com/artsliving/food/2020/01/02/utahs-rd-brewery-opens/

They are located at 445 S 400 W Salt Lake City.

I'll get there before 7pm. Show up when you want, leave when you want. Let me know you're coming or don't let me know, it's all good.

Will you be day drinking before you get there and posting **** on the forum? Yes is the correct answer.

Will you be day drinking before you get there and posting **** on the forum? Yes is the correct answer.
Well...

erhm...

I mean I'm drinking right now.

But so many of you are confused. Like someone said to me the other day that I was "staying up drinking." I got home from working 30 min ago. I've worked 36hrs in the last 3 days. This is not the day for me. This is the end of a long ****** weekend of working.

I'll be asleep in an hour or two. So it's not my "day" right now.

I keep the same sleep and wake schedule on my days off as I do when I work. That means I generally wake up at 3:30pm every day. I don't switch on my days off.

When I'm up until 3am on a day off I'm not staying up, I'm going to bed early, like really really early. Like if you went to bed at 5pm on your day off.

Last edited:
At the airport waiting for flight so I’ll have to decline your sausage tonight.

Based on the way this thread has gone I think I'll just plan on drinking alone tonight.

I had no expectation of a big turnout. Short notice, weird sausages shoved in your face, it's gonna take a special kind of jazzfan to show up at Bewilder tonight.

Fun fact, I think the owners think the name is Be Wild-er. I also think they think it's like a fun easter egg type thing. Bonus fun fact, I think they think there is a third level hidden message in BE wild ER.

I had no expectation of a big turnout. Short notice, weird sausages shoved in your face, it's gonna take a special kind of jazzfan to show up at Bewilder tonight.

Fun fact, I think the owners think the name is Be Wild-er. I also think they think it's like a fun easter egg type thing. Bonus fun fact, I think they think there is a third level hidden message in BE wild ER.

I agree.

It will be bewilder(ing) if the Jazz lose tonight. Not sure I could watch that on a big screen with other people around, even if I was in the area. It is a nice offer however. Could use a few jazz friends to cheer me up after the last couple of games.