What's new

Biden: shoot'em in the leg!

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
https://news.yahoo.com/biden-sugges...n-the-leg-instead-of-the-heart-201750470.html

“Instead of standing there and teaching a cop, when there’s an unarmed person coming at them with a knife or something, you shoot them in the leg instead of in the heart is a very different thing. There’s a lot of different things that could change,” Biden said in a meeting with community leaders at Bethel AME Church in Wilmington, Del.

Wow. And this is our next option as pres? Ugh we are so ****ed.

When an unarmed person is running at a cop with a knife, why haven’t cops considered just shooting the knife out of their hands? Why shoot the legs?

This is where I’m at... Biden is boring and probably not smart but he might be good enough to put solid people in place and easy enough to work with that he just listens to them. Trump is a special brand of bad that is convinced he’s the smartest guy in the room.

So we are prolly just screwed... is it too late for Cuban or someone else to run... I may settle for a kardasian if we can get one.

I'm surprised he didn't suggest we teach cops how to curve bullets so they can shoot around corners and other cool stuff.

I'm surprised he didn't suggest we teach cops how to curve bullets so they can shoot around corners and other cool stuff.
If we just used ray guns that shot light, they could bend around corners. This is up @colton ‘s alley and I’m sure he could weigh in with more prowess.

Guis it’s not that bad... he actually said if you don’t aim for the leg you ain’t black.

So was Trump and he made president.
I’m too long winded to explain my position. Typically, I’m able to convey that and get some buy in, but nobody wants that. They want sound bites. Slogans. Meaningless words and hashtags like #science! I perhaps would have voted for Gabbard. Not because I she’s the most similar to my political beliefs, but because I think there would be some pretty good things that she could do [or, more importantly, not do] that I would weigh heavily. Same reason I voted for Trump and probably will again (I won’t skirt around that issue — I feel I have to be a bit more vocal because as everyone who is or will vote for him is pushed into intellectual hiding, leaving only the really poor/bad examples of Trump voters exposed, that it’s not healthy overall for dialogue as only bad fringe arguments get highlighted in public debate). But we often look at political candidates as who most approximates what we believe. I view it a lot more like Christian Wood vs. CJ McCollum. Who’s the better player? Okay, that’s obvious — but who would you choose to be on the Jazz?

I’m too long winded to explain my position. Typically, I’m able to convey that and get some buy in, but nobody wants that. They want sound bites. Slogans. Meaningless words and hashtags like #science! I perhaps would have voted for Gabbard. Not because I she’s the most similar to my political beliefs, but because I think there would be some pretty good things that she could do [or, more importantly, not do] that I would weigh heavily. Same reason I voted for Trump and probably will again (I won’t skirt around that issue — I feel I have to be a bit more vocal because as everyone who is or will vote for him is pushed into intellectual hiding, leaving only the really poor/bad examples of Trump voters exposed, that it’s not healthy overall for dialogue as only bad fringe arguments get highlighted in public debate). But we often look at political candidates as who most approximates what we believe. I view it a lot more like Christian Wood vs. CJ McCollum. Who’s the better player? Okay, that’s obvious — but who would you choose to be on the Jazz?
Good thing you used CJ instead of Caruso... it’s have been like picking my kids.