What's new

Big Al & Hayward --> Suns...... Hmmm

Also, like Numb said, if we could get one of their 1sts, wow. I'm 99.9% certain it wouldn't be their own though. But maybe, just maybe we could pry their 1st from the Lakers. Or better yet, I'd rather have their 2014 1st rounder which could very well end up being a top 3 pick in a loaded draft.

Not if they have Hayward. He's a winner everywhere he's been - going back to High School. Too big yo.

hahahaha, he had to have made that tweet knowing this rumor just came out

May be now that he's injured, he's spending his free time reading stuff on JazzFanz.

** Hi Gordon !!!! ** If you're reading this please give a shout out for us on TV or Radio!!!

hate is. hayward is probably my favorite player on utah right now.. i dont think the ungarenteed turnaround of a draft pick would be worth hayward.

Repped. Me too. I think Hayward is the ONLY player on the team that seems to give a hoot night in and night out. He never takes a night off unlike everybody else on the team.

Jazz trade Al Jefferson and Jamaal Tinsley/Earl Watson to the Suns for Goran Dragic, Jared Dudley, and the #13 pick? Salary wise it works and the Jazz finally get a point guard, plus they would have #13, #18, and #22 in the 2013 draft.

Jazz trade Al Jefferson and Jamaal Tinsley/Earl Watson to the Suns for Goran Dragic, Jared Dudley, and the #13 pick? Salary wise it works and the Jazz finally get a point guard, plus they would have #13, #18, and #22 in the 2013 draft.

I'd rather have Mo for only 4-5m a year!!

Why on ****ing earth is Phoenix gutting their team of what little worth is left for our expiring fool's gold?