What's new

Bit late, but better late than never- Hardy:

Holy cow!

So this accusation might actually have legs? I mean, these pics are pretty hard to fake or deny. I hadn’t really heard much about this story until I read this thread. Are the police looking into this? Seems like they have plenty of evidence to work with. I get that Oklahoma is a red state but I’m guessing even there the age of consent is greater than 15. Right? His career as a basketball player might be over but his career as a Republican politician from Oklahoma has never been brighter! He could easily become Speaker of the House in his first term!

This story makes me sick. As a player, I thought he was pretty decent offensively. Reminded me a lot of Jingles with his unique ability to pass. But the dude looks to be a human garbage can as a human and should serve some prison time if found guilty for these crimes.

PS I’ll never understand these crimes. Especially when you’re a professional athlete/celebrity. The dude could walk onto any college campus, club, church, or bar and get any tail he wants. Instead, he went to the jr high. Yikes

Please go back to GD and stop trying to infiltrate the Jazz forum with politics. Thank you in advance.

Please go back to GD and stop trying to infiltrate the Jazz forum with politics. Thank you in advance.
It was a joke. A minor line in a multiple paragraph post. Most of my post was in accordance with and relevant to this thread. Put me on ignore if you don’t want to read what I post. Happy Thanksgiving!

To the people criticizing Hardy for his minutes/rotations, what in the living **** would you do to win games? Hardy has tried everything under the sun outside of giving obviously bad players minutes.

I'm not going to criticize his rotations. He was dealt a bad hand. But I'm not impressed with this:

‘If you’re gonna wear a Utah Jazz jersey, you have to give a [bleep] about the Utah Jazz’​

It's too early in the season for throwing the team under the bus.

Last year he had everyone excited about "Team 49". What is he doing this year?

Sensabaugh and George? Sounds good to me. They’re the only guards who might still be on this roster two years from now. Might as well see what they can do together. What’s the worst that can happen, we get blown out? That’s happening anyway

;)
You wise man.

I'm not going to criticize his rotations. He was dealt a bad hand. But I'm not impressed with this:

‘If you’re gonna wear a Utah Jazz jersey, you have to give a [bleep] about the Utah Jazz’​

- Rotations are criticizable; his first starting five was outrageously reprehensible, as it was playing George with zillion guards around him
- Now coach is using a bazooka to kill an ant... just too much for the first really bad stint he leads
- Team 49 is dead; that's what happen when you label your team with an expiration date
- Fire Hardy, just for fun :p;)

I agree. I can’t think of a time that this has ended well. It just screams desperation, as if he’s lost the locker room already. I’m not a fan of going public with your frustrations. Especially when all of us can see how flawed the roster is. No one here expects this team to compete for a chip. I think they’re underachieving? But honestly, not by much. This is basically the same team that we saw lose a bunch of games in the 2nd half of last season. If we wanted to compete for the playoffs, we never should’ve traded away Conley and Beasley.

It’s also silly for such a young and unproven coach to throw his hands up like this. Pop? Kerr? Yeah they probably could and players would continue to trust in them. But not a young buck like Hardy who still has much to prove.

Hardy made an interesting comment in Sarah Todd's column about what a hard worker and nice person NAW was when he was here. It seemed to me that Hardy was throwing shade at both his current players and the front office. I don't think he was just being nice.