What's new

Bit late, but better late than never- Hardy:

The regression is happening. Kind of expected... still frustrating though...

Giddey is banging a teenager. Malone impregnated a teenager.

You add Giddey you become the team of teenager bangers
How sure you are of that Giddey is a pedo and guilty of those accusiations.
To me that sounds once again that some teenage money-lustful hooker / attention-seeker is trying to get easy money because the guy is well paid NBA basketball player.

NHL superstar Patrick Kane had similar case years ago in NHL and he wasn't guilty.
So how sure you are? because accusing well paid pro athlete without legal evidences is not a joke.

To me that sounds once again that some teenage money-lustful hooker / attention-seeker is trying to get easy money because the guy is well paid NBA basketball player.

NHL superstar Patrick Kane had similar case years ago in NHL and he wasn't guilty.
So how sure you are? because accusing well paid pro athlete without legal evidences is not a joke.

Attachments

• 81353ADD-9578-4E63-A34F-30598461DC2A.jpeg
    81353ADD-9578-4E63-A34F-30598461DC2A.jpeg
    811.9 KB · Views: 52
Lauri should be a bigger focal point of our offense.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app
And rightfully so but only because to boost his trade value.
I haven't told this before but now i'll do it.

I listened Finnish NBA basketball podcast some weeks ago.
The hosts were Finnish NBA analyst Kristian Palotie and Lauri's former teammates Shawn Huff from Finnish national basketball team.

Palotie and Huff bashed brutally whole Jazz team and gave to understand Lauri is getting traded some point but when.
Clearly Palotie and Huff are believing of that Lauri will not sign extension with the Jazz.

During the Wednesday's Lakers game which was live broabcast in Ruutu plus sport stream
Palotie said Jazz do not have any interest to even try build winning team next 3-5 years at least.

He also said that Lauri is not into position to demand a trade.
So Jazz have to trade Lauri that's only way let Lauri go if this current roster and team is not going anywhere next 3-5 years.

Lauri is allstar what we all know so it would be better to cash in Lauri's trade value right now.
Because if Jazz is not going anywhere as a team next 3-5 years everyone knows what that is going to do Lauri's trade value if Jazz keep him as hostage in losing team.

And rightfully so but only because to boost his trade value.
I haven't told this before but now i'll do it.

I listened Finnish NBA basketball podcast some weeks ago.
The hosts were Finnish NBA analyst Kristian Palotie and Lauri's former teammates Shawn Huff from Finnish national basketball team.

Palotie and Huff bashed brutally whole Jazz team and gave to understand Lauri is getting traded some point but when.
Clearly Palotie and Huff are believing of that Lauri will not sign extension with the Jazz.

During the Wednesday's Lakers game which was live broabcast in Ruutu plus sport stream
Palotie said Jazz do not have any interest to even try build winning team next 3-5 years at least.

He also said that Lauri is not into position to demand a trade.
So Jazz have to trade Lauri that's only way let Lauri go if this current roster and team is not going anywhere next 3-5 years.

Lauri is allstar what we all know so it would be better to cash in Lauri's trade value right now.
Because if Jazz is not going anywhere as a team next 3-5 years everyone knows what that is going to do Lauri's trade value if Jazz keep him as hostage in losing team.
LOL so some analyst and a former teammate know these things.

Relax pedo defender

If we are planning to keep tanking for the next 3-5 years, then I hope Lauri is traded. He deserves better than us.

I honestly am not a fan of ruining the good for the slim chance of the great. I would rather have a team that plays well most every night and is fun to watch rather than having a terrible team for several years for the possibility of a championship.

The Jazz are missing the only top-level defender they have. He was hurt and maybe a bit tired from the international games? Well, see a lot when he comes back.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

If se go this way, then we have to trade JC and or Sexton and give min to the youngs guys only. We will ended bottom 4/5 but they will have a great experiences. For the moment we are in-between which is the worst for a team. WE play experiences palyers who are not able to make you win. Kind of waste time. And wasting Lauri prime wil be a disaster.

Pretty sure. He has made own cell videos introducing the girl as his gf as well as posing in a picture with her without much clothing on:

View: https://x.com/domislivenews/status/1727806529103864176?s=20

The willingness of media to post photos of the presumably still underaged girl in question makes me a little uncomfortable.
At last someone said this. Her sex life and face and name belongs to no one but her - and this case to authorities if things turn out to be how it looks like. Then ofc she made herself posts to come out but at least actual medias should be ethical and leave her face and name out.

Pretty sure. He has made own cell videos introducing the girl as his gf as well as posing in a picture with her without much clothing on:

View: https://x.com/domislivenews/status/1727806529103864176?s=20

Holy cow!

So this accusation might actually have legs? I mean, these pics are pretty hard to fake or deny. But has it been confirmed that this girl/woman is underage? I hadn’t really heard much about this story until I read this thread. Are the police looking into this? Seems like they have plenty of evidence to work with this being splashed all over social media with pictures and videos. I get that Oklahoma is a red state but I’m guessing even there the age of consent is greater than 15. Right? His career as a basketball player might be over but his career as a Republican politician from Oklahoma has never been brighter! He could easily become Speaker of the House in his first term!

This story makes me sick. As a player, I thought he was pretty decent offensively. Reminded me a lot of Jingles with his unique ability to pass. But the dude looks to be a human garbage can as a human and should serve some prison time if found guilty for these crimes.

PS I’ll never understand these crimes (if he’s indeed guilty of this). Especially when you’re a professional athlete/celebrity. The dude could walk onto any college campus, club, church, or bar and get any tail he wants. Instead, he went to the jr high. Yikes

Last edited:
Hardy was the new hot thing, and a master of player development last year.

Pretty shocked how quickly people have decided he’s total trash. He’s not working with much.
Yes, it's true, coach was one of the hot dudes last season. And I swear I liked a lot of what I saw from him, like A LOT.
That was last year. This season he's been crappy at best, he's been doing a lot of crazy and absurd things, and it has become a thought that some players probably are not buying something out there.
Of course it's not all on him but he's the one with the steering wheel...