What's new

Black Jesus Returns: The Washington Jail Food @ Our Utah Jazz. 3/31, 7PM Mountain on Root

Seriously, where does Lyles' sophomore slump rank in terms of sophomore slumps in the history of the franchise? It's got to be up there.

Hill is out again? Tell my why we would want to max him or give him near the max?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

You obviously have no comprehension of the injury he has been nursing. Here's a tip: reduce your time on jazzfanz by just 20%; spend that time researching turf toe. By the end of the week, you'll be less naive and whiny.

So the Pgs are Shelvin Mack who was out for 3 weeks and Dante O-fer? May Wall have mercy on our soul.

Can the Jazz bring up Marcus Paige from the D-League?

The league spots us 7 points a game, doe, cuz we below the salary floor.

You obviously have no comprehension of the injury he has been nursing. Here's a tip: reduce your time on jazzfanz by just 20%; spend that time researching turf toe. By the end of the week, you'll be less naive and whiny.

I'm pretty sure he was out with a sprained groin against Sacramento.

Nice try though.

So the Pgs are Shelvin Mack who was out for 3 weeks and Dante O-fer? May Wall have mercy on our soul.

Can the Jazz bring up Marcus Paige from the D-League?

Maybe Mack will be locked in again. For all the time he's been sitting, and for coming off an injury, he made a big contribution against the Kings. May it be so tonight, blessed churro.

Hill is out again? Tell my why we would want to max him or give him near the max?

I've echoed some of this criticism of Hill and his financial expectations. It's easy to criticize. But to be frank, why shouldn't he and his agent try to get the best offer? Why not see what his value on the open market is for the first time?

If he wants to be on a contending team I think he's going to have to take less than the 20 million or so per that his agent is seeking. But if he's just as interested, if not more so, in getting a large paycheck for his work, then it's possible Utah will have to look elsewhere.

In spite of his injuries, Hill has played a huge part in the team's success this season. He's been lagging in the past few months, but let's not underestimate the fact that he was crucial out of the gate. I'm not going to question his injuries. Injuries happen. I'm sure he would rather play, but he's also experienced enough and knows his body enough that he is looking ahead to the playoffs, wanting to be in as good of shape as possible. That seems most likely to me.

Hope his recovery is quick and that he is ready to go by playoff time.

I'm pretty sure he was out with a sprained groin against Sacramento.

Nice try though.

Do the research. Check out how many "down stream" leg injuries you can get when you're compensating for turf toe. Do the research. It's one of the worst injuries I've ever had. I was getting strange back and shoulder problems.

But, yeah, I'm sure Hill is slacking off and playing hurt during a contract year. That's probably it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20170331_131230_236.jpg
    IMG_20170331_131230_236.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 70
Last edited: