What's new

Block masters Rudy and Nerlens face off tonight @ 5:00 pm in the EJ Wells Fargo Centre

Jerami Grant looks better in this game than he ever did at Syracuse. Hasn't put up much statistically this season, but he could turn out to be a good value pick for them down the road.

Isaiah Canaan takes about twenty bad shots for every good one.

I don't like Evans defensively this game. Could we try the new guy in the second?

i know this against the rules, but i have something bad to say about rudy

sometimes i think he steals rebounds from favs to pad stats

Yep. Don't know if it's necessarily bad, but it's quite obvious. When he and another Jazz player have the rebound Gobert takes it every time.

How does Aldemir look? I wasn't able to watch him and would love to hear some comments about him.

I think Brett Brown can be a good coach. He keeps this scrub team fighting even though they lost so many. Wonder what he can do with a little bit of talent.

Just tuning in, how dare you...

Whenever I have played wit a good rebounder, it is instinctual, they aren't thinking about "I'll let that guy rebound it." They will box their area and grab anything in arm's length and sometimes outside of it. Generally it is better if I recognize for that and adjust. When you get two guys like that it can be problematic. Long story short, I don't think Rudy is consciously "stealing" rebounds.