What's new

Block masters Rudy and Nerlens face off tonight @ 5:00 pm in the EJ Wells Fargo Centre

Today's game thread content brought to you by my good friend Addictionary

^ Welcome to the Jazz as our new scout.

Meanwhile...

Quin Snyder: "You gonna let another goal inside again? LOOK AT ME! Will it happen again?!"

UnconsciousVengefulIchneumonfly.gif

Rudy: Sorry boss.

(Kanter: Damn did someone stole my chair?)

addictionary: Uhm, Mr. Snyder, sir. We have a new promising scout.

jazz-quin-snyder_0.jpg

111907043544.gif

QS: What's up Add? What's up? What's up?

addictionary: Why I'm perfectly fine sir. Thank you.

Uhm, he has this fine pieces in hand:

the Linsanity vol.2,

quin-sideline.gif

The Uber-Ranger kid;

quin-head-shake.gif

And the otter;

quin-smiley.gif

addict: Allright sir! Glad you liked it. I'll arrange a meeting with him in no time.

Oh please sir! Don't bother getting up. Thank you.

SnarlingImpishAsianlion.gif

Im gonna sticky this for boobs.

GO JAZZ!!!! I want Gobert to harvest Noels soul tonight.

Snyder definitely looks evil.

Watch out for Rudy tonight. He was criticized for that last play in Boston and he tweeted out the other day two lists from ESPN showing the two talking heads 5 best defense players....Nerlens Noel was on the list but the Frenchman was not. I think he noticed. I think he might be looking to prove himself tonight.

Watch out for Rudy tonight. He was criticized for that last play in Boston and he tweeted out the other day two lists from ESPN showing the two talking heads 5 best defense players....Nerlens Noel was on the list but the Frenchman was not. I think he noticed. I think he might be looking to prove himself tonight.

16 points, 18 rebounds, 3 blocks , 2 steals and 2 assists.

The 76ers have a friendly-looking, fairly-new mascot:

franklin-mascot-sixers.jpg

Some posters here would enjoy being more than friendly with these ladies:

sixers-dancers1-03.jpg

But after the tough loss the other night against Boston, we want lots of news from:

screen-shot-2015-01-23-at-3-42-18-pm.png

I hope the Jazz the win in blowout fashion. I never expect a blowout win from this year's team, but I'd love to see one tonight!

Last year when the Jazz played in Philadelphia Rudy didn't even get in the game. Tonight he's going to dominate!