What's new

Blow it up

Watching vets all the time bore the hell out of me. So I check the highlights of the young core of the Jazz instead.

Baby-Makes-Basketball-Shot-From-Couch.gif

giphy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1NLAnoA0zc

the main problem with these youngsters is that the Lakers already called Dibbs.... so you have that.

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];1008496 said:
Fallenchucker, the most obvious of all dalamons multiple alts. You dont need to do this to support your opine.

#endyouralts2015

Seriously?

Sent from the JazzFanz app

I'll take the otter

Sent from the JazzFanz app

That first kid has range, though. That's what we need. We already have Gobert so we don't need the otter who only has an inside game. As for the third...he missed a slam dunk and had to double pump on another. And did you see him cheat by pulling the basket closer? He needs to go to the DLeague for a few years.

^ Welcome to the Jazz as our new scout.

Meanwhile...

Quin Snyder: "You gonna let another goal inside again? LOOK AT ME! Will it happen again?!"

UnconsciousVengefulIchneumonfly.gif

Rudy: Sorry boss.

(Kanter: Damn did someone stole my chair?)

addictionary: Uhm, Mr. Snyder, sir. We have a new promising scout.

jazz-quin-snyder_0.jpg

111907043544.gif

QS: What's up Add? What's up? What's up?

addictionary: Why I'm perfectly fine sir. Thank you.

Uhm, he has this fine pieces in hand:

the Linsanity vol.2,

quin-sideline.gif

The Uber-Ranger kid;

quin-head-shake.gif

And the otter;

quin-smiley.gif

addict: Allright sir! Glad you liked it. I'll arrange a meeting with him in no time.

Oh please sir! Don't bother getting up. Thank you.

SnarlingImpishAsianlion.gif

Last edited:
^^
Laughing at Kanter walking right in between Synder and Gobert. Was Enes trying to separate the two or did he just show a total lack of respect for Quin?

I freaking love our coach. My wife thinks he looks like a creepy car salesman, but I'd totally buy a car from him to keep him from getting pissed off.

My wife asked me the other day: What did the Jazz lose again?
Me: no
Wife: Then why does the coach look so pissed off, again?
Me: Always looks like that.