What's new

Bojan is a poor man's....

Dwight Howard
People dont realize how difficult it is to come back from a surgery of the wrist on your shooting hand and play basketball in the NBA at the highest level.
But last night he proved again that he is the best shooter on this team and one of the best in the entire league in the past few years (btw why was he never in a 3 point contest, he has been shooting over 40% for the past 3 seasons, last season 41.4% on 7.3 3PA, isnt that elite shooting? ). If he can produce more performances like this and get close to the level that he was playing on last season, this team has a serious chance of doing something big in the playoffs ( if everybody stays healthy that is of course)

Last edited:
Ping... I think Bogie is the better scorer/shooter...but Niang is a shooter with slightly better defense. I would start him over Bogie.

Ping... I think Bogie is the better scorer/shooter...but Niang is a shooter with slightly better defense. I would start him over Bogie.
I think thats a great idea, especially come playoff time when you try and stop guys like Lebron and Kawhi, defense is much more important. Now imagine somebody like Lebron seeing a better defender like Niang on the other side, he would probably give up immediately

Gonna go ahead and disagree. Peja was like Klay on offense... shooting off of motion and working quickly around screens. I just don’t see that as Bojan game.
And why not? Of the plays we run for Bojan, it should be 75% Korver and Hayward plays and 25% whatever we’re doing now.

And why not? Of the plays we run for Bojan, it should be 75% Korver and Hayward plays and 25% whatever we’re doing now.
Maybe a broke version of Peja. I just think Peja was a much more fluid and quick athlete.

Peja is to Bojan as Bojan is to Niang?