What's new

Bojan vs Hayward

Well, Lakers slapper seems pretty limited on character, maybe he can tell us how he does it?

Wow. An insult about character coming from a guy who has posted over 24,000 messages! I would ask you how you did it, but I think I already know!
First, you accomplished to not get a job and or leave the basement of your mamma's house.
Good Job!
Second, You just trade in your dreams, aspirations, self worth, and dignity to this website and make sure that you respond to everybody's post that you can!
You've done a great job!
When I'm insulted by someone that has won an award for their meaningless amount of dedication and contributions towards a fan site, I don't exactly get insulted when you take shots at my lack of character. I think about the whole scenario. I see you've been a Jazzfan member for almost 10 years. I then apply simple math and figure that the earliest you joined the site was when you were 18, making you almost 28 years old. (You may be older, or younger, doesn't really matter) I do know that you have been a fan for 9.5 years and there are 365 days in a year = 3,468 days that you have been a member. Since then you have posted 24,166 messages. 24,166 / 3,468 = you have posted on average 7 messages a day for almost a decade!

You can call me limited on character, but your limited in many other ways. Jazzfanz.com isn't an outlet for you, it's your life!!! Congrats on your trophy for contributing almost more than any other person on here! You did it!!!
Maybe you can tell us how you do it!! Start with how hard it is to wake up in the morning and roll out of bed into your office chair and start typing. Tell us how you do it!

Last edited:
Wow. An insult about character coming from a guy who has posted over 24,000 messages! I would ask you how you did it, but I think I already know!
First, you accomplished to not get a job and or leave the basement of your mamma's house.
Good Job!
Second, You just trade in your dreams, aspirations, self worth, and dignity to this website and make sure that you respond to everybody's post that you can!
You've done a great job!
When I'm insulted by someone that has won an award for their meaningless amount of dedication and contributions towards a fan site, I don't exactly get insulted when you take shots at my lack of character. I think about the whole scenario. I see you've been a Jazzfan member for almost 10 years. I then apply simple math and figure that the earliest you joined the site was when you were 18, making you almost 28 years old. (You may be older, or younger, doesn't really matter) I do know that you have been a fan for 9.5 years and there are 365 days in a year = 3,468 days that you have been a member. Since then you have posted 24,166 messages. 24,166 / 3,468 = you have posted on average 7 messages a day for almost a decade!

You can call me limited on character, but your limited in many other ways. Jazzfanz.com isn't an outlet for you, it's your life!!! Congrats on your trophy for contributing almost more than any other person on here! You did it!!!
Maybe you can tell us how you do it!! Start with how hard it is to wake up in the morning and roll out of bed into your office chair and start typing. Tell us how you do it!
Go watch Hayward break his leg and stfu.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

Go watch Hayward break his leg and stfu.

I already have watched it 5 times tonight. I just knew you would respond to my message immediately. You have the Jazzfanz.com response notifications on blast!!! And I don't think mommy would approve of you saying the real curse work, or using acronyms! But way to have a "rebellious" moment! I approve of it, Maybe you'll be able to spell the real insult by the time your 50. Mom may do a remodel on your bedroom by then.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

People are strongly underestimating Bojan. Even during the off-season I was a bit shocked that he didn't get more press around here. Now I'm not saying he didn't get any, but I think of the new additions and already star studded C and SG he was put on the back burner a bit. He adds a huge element to this team and is plenty capable of doing equally, if not more than what Hayward did. People act like he can't defend but he was often tasked with guarding the best man on the court.
Bumping my geniussness.

Bojan is a pretty good amount better than I thought he was. Biggest thing that has shocked me about him is that he isnt taking much mid-range shots. It's a lot in the paint or from 3.

He's still kind of meh as a passer, but even that I think he's improved on since the season started.

Not to mention he’s a no nonsense type guy. No one would dare give him a wet willey. He’d knock out a mutha ****a with another mother ****a

I'm sure in Croatia they call a wet Willy the kiss of death or some **** like that.. because the Croatian mafia gonna have you in the trunk of some car at the chop shop if you go doing something like that.

If we compare Gordon's all-star year with us to Bojan's current year, it's interesting. I'm evening this out with per 36.

Hayward / Bojan
22.9 ppg vs. 22.7 ppg
47.1% FG vs. 46.4%
39.8% 3P vs. 44.7%
84.4% FT vs. 87.5%
5.6 RPG vs. 4.6
3.6 APG vs. 2.3

Gordon has him beat by a rebound and 1.3 assists. Gordon was thrust into the vacuum role of a Batman while being a Robin. Bojan doing this playing in the role of a #2. 30 year old Bojan vs. 26 year old Hayward.

Last edited:
If we compare Gordon's all-star year with us to Bojan's current year, it's interesting. I'm evening this out with per 36.

Hayward / Bojan
22.9 ppg vs. 22.7 ppg
47.1% FG vs. 46.4%
39.8% FG vs. 44.7%
84.4% FT vs. 87.5%
5.6 RPG vs. 4.6
3.6 APG vs. 2.3

Gordon has him beat by a rebound and 1.3 assists. Gordon was thrust into the vacuum role of a Batman while being a Robin. Bojan doing this playing in the role of a #2. 30 year old Bojan vs. 26 year old Hayward.
You’ve got two FG categories. I suppose one of those is 3pt FG%?

I'm sure in Croatia they call a wet Willy the kiss of death or some **** like that.. because the Croatian mafia gonna have you in the trunk of some car at the chop shop if you go doing something like that.

If you want to read about a Croatian mobster and how he killed his 20 some odd victims, read the wiki page for Sretko Kalinić page.

Disturbing.