What's new

Boooorriiinnggg

A little off topic but does anybody else have a problem with the broadcasts being spotty? I always thought it was my old *** Direct TV box but we now have Comcast and it still seems like the broadcast freaks out every other game for short periods.

Watch the Rockets line up. They get lost so much during the bc that someone probably fingers their side chest to tickle wake them up.

I guess I am becoming an old man. I like Boone's understated responses to most plays. Only if something is a really, really good play does he get excited.

I watch the *other* team's broadcast... every game.

Last night, the Indy announcer must have said that "Burks learned a lot in the D-League" about 21 times.

I watch the *other* team's broadcast... every game.

Last night, the Indy announcer must have said that "Burks learned a lot in the D-League" about 21 times.

I sometimes like to watch the other broadcasts to hear what they say about Jazz players but Bolerjack and Harpring are pretty good compared to the rest of the league.

After listening to other broadcasts you realize they all have the same notes and just say the same things:

-Hayward sucks at shooting but does alot of things well, Jazz will most likely match any offer
-Kanter went to Kentucky but didn't play
-Favors will be a beast
-Burke is a ROY candidate
-Burks can get to the rim and has improved a lot
-Jefferson has resurrected his career
-Marvin has become a jump shooter
-Evans has hops and is a former dunk slam champ
-If Gobert plays they talk about his freaky length

Its like clockwork.

Booner's studdering problem drives me nuts. He knows the game and is a cool guy, but he just can't spit it out quickly when he needs to. I know, I'm a bad person, flame on...:(

Bolerjack and Harpring are pretty good compared to the rest of the league.

I don't know about the rest of the league but these guys suck. I miss Hot Rod. I miss Booner. I thought Boler was bad but then they brought in Harp. That guy is the worst.

After listening to other broadcasts you realize they all have the same notes and just say the same things:

Game after game, Boler and Harp say the exact same things. "Oh, Diante Garrett got the call to join the team while he was shopping at Wal-Mart!" I hate them so much.

Boler is Boler. He works well with Booner, but Harp is a dick. It's obvious on the broadcast that Boler hates him but he keeps acting like an incessant gnat. His jokes are SO DUMB and his efforts at banter are worse than PK. And I really hate PK. Greg will probably never fire these *** hats though so I'll just have to mute the TV, except on nights when Booner fills in. Or better yet STEVE BROWN!!! (I know I'm the only one that likes him. He's a goober but he always talks about basketball and doesn't make me sit thru him trying to be funny. IF he tries a joke it's patently bad, which makes me laugh - not because he's funny, but because he's NOT funny. But it's short lived and he gets right back to relevant commentary. Oh I wish he was more popular. Then we could make fun of the commentator but at least we'd have a decent broadcast. )

My unintentionally funny dream team: Steve Brown and Ron Boone.
Next tier: Hot Rod and Booner
Final tier: Boler and Booner
Hell: Matt Harpring