What's new

Boozer Cheated on Wife - Surprised?

JazzGal

Contributor
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
Michelle Money, one of 10 remaining women vying for the heart of Brad Womack on the ABC TV show "The Bachelor," claims Chicago Bulls star Carlos Boozer lied and said he was single when she had a relationship with him, Life & Style magazine reported Wednesday.

Money, 30, said she hooked up with the NBA player early in 2009 while he was playing for the Utah Jazz and still married to his wife CeCe. Money, a single mother and actress, now claims Boozer, 29, led her to believe he was separated from his wife, though he did not file for divorce until March 2009.

"I should never have been so naive to assume what I was told was true," she told the celebrity gossip magazine.

"I'm not trying to shy away from the fact that he was still married. I don't put that on Carlos. I don't put that on anyone but myself. I feel terrible for CeCe for that pain she's had to go through and that I am a part of it," she added about the mother of Boozer's three children.

Boozer and Money ultimately split in June 2009.

Boozer, who played for Duke, was drafted by the Cleveland Cavaliers in the second round of the 2002 NBA draft. He moved on to play for the Utah Jazz from 2004 to 2010 and joined the Chicago Bulls in July 2010.

https://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story...dated-reality-TV-actress-while-married-012611

Michelle Money, one of 10 remaining women vying for the heart of Brad Womack on the ABC TV show "The Bachelor," claims Chicago Bulls star Carlos Boozer lied and said he was single when she had a relationship with him, Life & Style magazine reported Wednesday.

Money, 30, said she hooked up with the NBA player early in 2009 while he was playing for the Utah Jazz and still married to his wife CeCe. Money, a single mother and actress, now claims Boozer, 29, led her to believe he was separated from his wife, though he did not file for divorce until March 2009.

"I should never have been so naive to assume what I was told was true," she told the celebrity gossip magazine.

"I'm not trying to shy away from the fact that he was still married. I don't put that on Carlos. I don't put that on anyone but myself. I feel terrible for CeCe for that pain she's had to go through and that I am a part of it," she added about the mother of Boozer's three children.

Boozer and Money ultimately split in June 2009.

Boozer, who played for Duke, was drafted by the Cleveland Cavaliers in the second round of the 2002 NBA draft. He moved on to play for the Utah Jazz from 2004 to 2010 and joined the Chicago Bulls in July 2010.

https://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story...dated-reality-TV-actress-while-married-012611

Really, JG? Really? Shame.

This person is just looking for attention. Why else would you announce to the world that you slept with a famous married man. She's not looking for forgiveness, she's looking for attention.

I was thinking I'd start a fourth thread to complain about the other three, but decided to post this instead:

13554273v2147483647_480x480_Front.jpg

hmm, I thought I looked for other threads on the subject. This comes from not having been here for so long - I've forgotten how it works. Sorry to all. I'll retreat to my corner now.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's lying or telling the truth. However, if it is true, I just want to know why and how someone that's trying to escape from one relationship would choose to themselves in another one when they can bang and bounce all over the country and leave it at that. That's the dream, right?

I know this girl personally and there is way more to this story, remember the rumored locker room problems in 09? She was dating Korver and cheated on him with Booz.

Also boozer got her pregnant and let's just say that was "AND 1" kid he did not want so the child was aborted

I know this girl personally and there is way more to this story, remember the rumored locker room problems in 09? She was dating Korver and cheated on him with Booz.

Also boozer got her pregnant and let's just say that was "AND 1" kid he did not want so the child was aborted

Did all this happen at Best Buy?