What's new

Boozer Is So Full Of It

Boozer was a better leader than Deron ever was. Don't let your ridiculous hatred get in the way of reality.

Boozer was a better leader than Deron ever was. Don't let your ridiculous hatred get in the way of reality.

Yeah, just like in 2008-2009 when we did awesome with Booz on the bench and once he came back, our entire structure and chemistry was ruined. But I guess it was because we needed him on the bench "coaching" us, eh?

...Deron was better than Boozer in every way! The only thing they were close in was tattoo's!

Good timing, only an hour before he goes nuts over a 20 year old rookie in his second game like a spoiled child thorwing a hissy fit.

twentytwo said:
Yeah, just like in 2008-2009 when we did awesome with Booz on the bench and once he came back, our entire structure and chemistry was ruined. But I guess it was because we needed him on the bench "coaching" us, eh?

This post is typical of the standard Boozer hate. First you complain that he's injured then you complain that he came back. The guy cannot win with you people. It's not Boozers fault we let Rob Kurz smoke our ***.

Yeah, dude was totally holding us back.

Even though we've lost our first two games this year, you can just tell how much smoother our offense runs without him. He was just an anchor dragging us down. We clearly don't miss him at all. 20 and 10 on shooting 52 or something % fgs is totally overrated anyway. Jefferson will prolly double that with one hand.

Boozer's Jazz era was a case study of team inefficiency. before you lynch me, let me explain - I was a Boozer fan all the way, I think that as a player on the right team he has a strong case being a top 5 PF. But, having him on the court made the Jazz didn't maximize the team's skill and system. Sure we won a bunch of games because of him, but could they have won them with a better suited player - Yes and then some! He helped us to a certain point but could not carry us over it. I personally think it is not only his fault - he is who he is and the FO knew it, this is why they decided to part ways. I wish him luck in his new team and truly think he suits them better than he did for us. And as a person, I wish him best and hope he develop a better personality for his sake.

Yeah, dude was totally holding us back.

Even though we've lost our first two games this year, you can just tell how much smoother our offense runs without him. He was just an anchor dragging us down. We clearly don't miss him at all. 20 and 10 on shooting 52 or something % fgs is totally overrated anyway. Jefferson will prolly double that with one hand.
Freak is a Boozer cheerleader?

Probably a closeted Kobe fan, too.

Boozer's Jazz era was a case study of team inefficiency. before you lynch me, let me explain - I was a Boozer fan all the way, I think that as a player on the right team he has a strong case being a top 5 PF. But, having him on the court made the Jazz didn't maximize the team's skill and system. Sure we won a bunch of games because of him, but could they have won them with a better suited player - Yes and then some! He helped us to a certain point but could not carry us over it. I personally think it is not only his fault - he is who he is and the FO knew it, this is why they decided to part ways. I wish him luck in his new team and truly think he suits them better than he did for us. And as a person, I wish him best and hope he develop a better personality for his sake.

I like this kind of post. You can have this opinion of the man without all of the nonsense hatred that many people here have, and it certaintly makes you more credible.

How Boozer broke his hand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz4TdG75gWs&feature=player_embedded

Ok, Boozer was a better yeller, and he was better at talking things up and bragging about what was going to happen.
D-Will is better at leading by example, and I think he kept his mouth shut about Boozer because he didn't want to tear the team apart.
Boozer was a better talker, not leader.
He did some nice things for us, but the bad by far outweighs the good.
I have no hatred, but I am very glad he is gone.
I have thought for the last 3 years he has held the team back in many ways.
Saying Boozer was a better leader than D-Will is absurd.

Good timing, only an hour before he goes nuts over a 20 year old rookie in his second game like a spoiled child thorwing a hissy fit.

This post is typical of the standard Boozer hate. First you complain that he's injured then you complain that he came back. The guy cannot win with you people. It's not Boozers fault we let Rob Kurz smoke our ***.

He also can't win a fist fight against a wall.

He's so damn phony.

I read the fan comments from that article you linked... bulls fans are so excited to have him. But I'd bet good money that by the end of the season those same fans are going to be questioning themselves about whether he was the biggest FA bust of the year.

I read the fan comments from that article you linked... bulls fans are so excited to have him. But I'd bet good money that by the end of the season those same fans are going to be questioning themselves about whether he was the biggest FA bust of the year.

I'm sticking with Chris Bosh as the biggest FA bust of the year. That guy should be the "Lamar Odom" of the Heat.

I smoked weed with Boozer once, up at his house by City Creek. Dude was going on and on about Star Trek, like really intense stuff. He told me I had an okay beard, but I should probably stay clean-shaven. I told him my wife says the same. Then we played Katamari Damacy for an hour until the weed wore off. Then he got all weird on me. So I put my pants back on and skated home.

He never invited me up to Booz Manor again. I sent him a Christmas card last year, but I never heard back from him.