What's new

Break Away...

Thanks I learned it from you. ;) Also I'm not your "bro" I have a higher IQ than to associate myself with someone with such a low caliber of intelligence.

I'm glad that you are not calling me bro etc we have a black president that doesn't salute the flag that's worse enough. Thanks.I just hate those low forms of words. Dawg,bro,niga,homy,It's retarded.

Evidently you're cool with butchering the language in every other way possible though.

Too bad it's not racism. ;) If anyone didn't solute the flag I wouldn't like them. Even if they were white. Also Calling me bro is racist to me. I'm white. So can go either way. Post reported.

I'm glad that you are not calling me bro etc we have a black president that doesn't salute the flag that's worse enough. Thanks.I just hate those low forms of words. Dawg,bro,niga,homy,It's retarded.

Are you, by chance, related to CJ? Just asking, racist.

Hooked-on-Phonics-The-Q-Song-Pre-K---Hooked-on-Phonics-Learn-to-Read-e12526104.jpg

Apparently someone wasn't hooked. Can you guess who?

DukeJazz,

I am curious. I haven't heard if there is such an award here on Jazzfanz. Perhaps I just didn't get the memo. But are you doing your damnedest to start here on the first of the year to win some Biggest Moran of the Year Award or something?
*damnedest not a word