What's new

*Breaking News* Kawhi Wants Out

Lol so is trading your best player who spilled his guts for you in the playoffs just after his sister suddenly died and who was the heart and souls of your team that year

Yeah, but IT was already talking about a big contract. He was the star they needed in the moment but wanted to upgrade.

Hayward was a free agent they lured to Boston using the relationship he has with the head coach. The guy played all of 5 minutes then had a horrific injury.

Ainge might be ruthless, but the IT move was foreseeable. Moving Hayward would be crazy.

Yeah, but IT was already talking about a big contract. He was the star they needed in the moment but wanted to upgrade.

Hayward was a free agent they lured to Boston using the relationship he has with the head coach. The guy played all of 5 minutes then had a horrific injury.

Ainge might be ruthless, but the IT move was foreseeable. Moving Hayward would be crazy.

nah moving Hayward for something clearly better like IT would be incredibly smart although ruthless. They've already shown they're going places without him, there's an injury cloud over him. If Ainge sees an opportunity that he thinks will make the Celtics a step closer to winning it all do you really think he won't because it doesn't look good ??

nah moving Hayward for something clearly better like IT would be incredibly smart although ruthless. They've already shown they're going places without him, there's an injury cloud over him. If Ainge sees an opportunity that he thinks will make the Celtics a step closer to winning it all do you really think he won't because it doesn't look good ??

I don't think Boston does it for a number of reasons. The top reason being that they might have just as many concerns about Kawhi's injury as they do Hayward's. In terms of contract, they are guaranteed to have Hayward for many seasons whereas Kawhi could just leave after one year. It looks awful if they trade Hayward, but they could do it. I just don't believe that Boston/Stevens would trade him.

On top of that, I don't think San Antonio wants Hayward at his price with his recent injury. Hell, I didn't like the price before the injury.

Let’s not start this again. I proposed that a month ago and got crucified. Delusional jazz fans think Gobert is better than kwahi. Realist jazz fan would love to have kawhi Leonard because he is a top 5 player and impacts both ends of the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
Was. I'd be concerned with his injury. There has to be a reason it lingered as long as it did...unless he was actually healthy and just quit on the organization. Either case, I'd think long and hard before selling the farm to get him.

And I'm not one of those who thinks Gobert is better. I don't even think Rudy is the best center in the league.

Very easy after the fact to say that trading IT was foreseeable. At the time and in reality trading IT was ruthless, surprising, and a great basketball move.

Very easy after the fact to say that trading IT was foreseeable. At the time and in reality trading IT was ruthless, surprising, and a great basketball move.
I agree it was foreseeable. IT had the infamous remark about backing up the Brinks truck. He's older, coming off a serious injury - and I'm sure Ainge knew it was much more serious than what anyone was saying. I don't think Boston had any intention of giving IT a huge contract.

I agree it was foreseeable. IT had the infamous remark about backing up the Brinks truck. He's older, coming off a serious injury - and I'm sure Ainge knew it was much more serious than what anyone was saying. I don't think Boston had any intention of giving IT a huge contract.

It was an incredibly dumb comment by IT. Even if Ainge wasn't going to ultimately pay him, someone else would have if he kept putting up big numbers in Stevens cushy system.

It was an incredibly dumb comment by IT. Even if Ainge wasn't going to ultimately pay him, someone else would have if he kept putting up big numbers in Stevens cushy system.
I guess before the injury he really was invincible for a while. Nobody could touch him. He was making 3's like they were layups.

Let’s not start this again. I proposed that a month ago and got crucified. Delusional jazz fans think Gobert is better than kwahi. Realist jazz fan would love to have kawhi Leonard because he is a top 5 player and impacts both ends of the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
You got crucified because you essentially have no ****ing clue what you're talking about and have no brakes. If the question is who is better in a vacuum, nobody on earth has argued Gobert is better. But nuance isn't really something you can process so here you are.

I think Kawhi has been milking that **** for quite a while and is fine.

I think his uncle is a slimy piece of **** and Kawhi is pretty ****ing dumb.

I think Kawhi has been milking that **** for quite a while and is fine.

I think his uncle is a slimy piece of **** and Kawhi is pretty ****ing dumb.

I think he killed it too but there is some issue about it being a degenerative condition. I think he wanted the mega max or out and they don’t think they can trust him enough... this summer will be really intriguing.

Good. I really hope Kawhi gets traded to Cleveland. #8 and Kevin Love is a pretty good deal. I think Aldridge and Love could coexist in the post. Both have the inside/outside game.

thats not even a rumor, it's a known "secret" that pop will not give leonard to a western conf team. He might even end up in orlando.

Milwaukee may get into the mix as well.

http://basketballherald.com/2018/06/18/bucks-could-be-moving-eric-bledsoe-jabari-parker/

The Milwaukee Bucks could be exploring a trade that would see both Eric Bledsoe and Jabari Parker moved out of town, according to GetMoreSports’ Chris Sheridan.

“I expect the Bucks to move Eric Bledsoe and Jabari Parker, because Giannis Antetokounmpo does not enjoy playing alongside those two.”

The two players could, hypothetically, be a part of a package deal to entice the San Antonio Spurs to trade Kawhi Leonard to Milwaukee this offseason.

Sheridan also notes that there is “zero chance” that the Spurs will trade Leonard to another Western Conference team.