What's new

Brian David Mitchell Circus Put on Hold...

Dude, the defense attorney had better have some freaking awesome trick up his sleeve. I mean, the guy was caught with the girl walking down the street (if memory serves me correct). But maybe it was his twin brother or some aliens from another planet that actually kidnapped her and repeatedly raped her? I mean, it could happen, right? I guess I better hold off on my judgement until I know the "facts".

Wouldn't you want people who had heard the details of the story? Who knew a little bit of what the case was about? If you are going to leave educating the jurors on the case up to the attorneys and their "experts" then heaven help us all.

I think they have more than a trick up their sleeve. They have some one else to blame. Mr. Smart

That truly seems ridiculous to me, unless the defense is trying to argue that Mitchell WASN'T with her when she was found. I highly doubt the defense will do that. So big whoop if the jurors know that already?

It also seems ridiculous that 8 years after he was arrested, Mitchell has still not gone to trial. Doesn't the victim also have rights?

The victim is not a party to the case.

Plus, the defense doesn't have to argue anything. The prosecution has to prove everything.

Trial starting back up on Monday. No change of venue. That's a relief.