What's new

bring back aleksandar pavlović

It's amazing how sick Sloan was that year. Arroyo is one crappy player. Yadda Gaines is 10x the player Arroyo is. Gaines or Price is Dwill compared to Carlos Arroyo.

Just shows how dysfunctional our Dream Team was that year. We got lit up by that Vlade Divac like point guard who sucked on the Pacers... Got lit up by Arroyo.... Didn't we also lose to Spain? Jeez....

What? Arroyo is nothing now compared to what he was back in the day. When he was playing PG for us he was reasonably good, never to be mentioned in the likes of guys like McLoad or Palacio, or any other terrible PG we've had since Stockton left. You seem to forget that it was 6 years ago Arroyo was running the point. I always remember about once per game having an "ohhh" moment watching Arroyo pull a move on some guy, similar to how DWill does now. Arroyo was crafty with the basketball and ran our offense pretty well. Nowadays.. yeah. Not so much. But he at least was decent at one point in his career.

In looking at that boxscore, it looks like that was one of AK's 5x5's. Sure could love some more of those.

if he were still the focal point of the team, they'd come. i'm just happy that people are finally appreciating ak's assigned facilitator role instead of getting steamed that he isn't scoring 20 and blocking 5 a night. his contract was signed under a false pretense and it poisoned everyone against him and i think it kind of crushed his career but this is another discussion and i know there's little sympathy for him around here.

anyway the quality on this is terrible but when this happened live it was a fantastic moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teNzROD_v1k&playnext=1&list=PL9DDE5D7CA4F34765&index=27

the cutest little barely dunk that ever was

1. John Stockton
2. Deron Williams
3. Delaney Rudd - He taught me how to dribble between my legs at 6 years old in St. George at a basketball camp with him and Mike Brown. :)