BRING BACK BIG AL

Bring Back Big Al?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters

Jeffrey32

Utah needs a versatile big off the bench. I say, bring back Big Al. He can back up both the center and power forward positions, has improved his defense in Carolina, was willing to take a veteran role off the bench late in the season, and most importantly he is reliable and consistent down the stretch of games. Utah lost too many games it was leading, and Al would provide a veteran presence and be able to score buckets when needed. Neither Gobert or Favors are consistent enough in the post to handle that responsibility down the stretch. His post skills would open up three point shooting opportunities, as it did for Charlotte. With a last season average of 12/6, this is not the #1 option Big Al any more and I don't see that role for him, but there is an important role for him on this team. This is likely his last long-term deal and I don't see it as one that will break the bank.

Honestly, I'd rather add Nik Batum, Chandler Parsons, heck even Rudy Gay before big Al. Plus, I think big Al still gets a huge contract next year.

I don't hate this idea, it would give us a pretty consistent second-unit scorer. If he's willing to take like $8-10 Million per year on like a two year deal, then I say do it.

Dwill and Big Al back to the SLC for alumnii gathering! Throw in Sap and Boozer too för the reunion.

8th seed and straight out from the first round baby!

if he takes a pay cut and is willing to come in off the bench.

im for it.

hes a good locker room presence. sometimes fans overlook how much value that can bring to a team.

Coming off injuries and being busted with weed in his system I think this wasn't Bigals best year and he still can pack a punch. Dude would definitely be a good bench addition for us on the offensive end.

Thing you gotta love is that Ty the Sty isn't our coach and quin wouldn't make his entire world revolve around Al.